Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    But I have my Orange Colored Glasses on.

So,

But even with my Orange Colored Glasses off, I think we'll no doubt make the playoffs.
    Well duh. We're in serious trouble if not.

Manning may or may not get us another SB, but he did manage to move the team into competition. With Tebow here, we would have never got the interest in FA that Manning was able to generate. I like Tebow, but to think that he could have turned into the passer that we needed is unrealistic. Maybe in 5-7 years he could turn into a passable QB, but that is far from a guarantee. Tebow's running style will likely just get him injured.

I trust Elway to do what he feels is best for the Broncos. He may era now and then, but that is just the "Human Factor". His Heart is with the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tebow Junky View Post
    A couple things here.
    1. Manning will be throwing to the same receivers that TT threw to last year. The same ones that had quite a few drops.
    2. Magahee numbers went up after TT took over because Ds couldn't just focus on Willis running the ball. They had to account for TT too. I don't see to many Ds worrying about Manning running the ball.
    3. I don't see Manning running 20+ plus yards to a score to put a game away either. And some of you will say that Manning doesn't need to run the ball to win games. He can throw the ball. Go back to the top and see #1.
    He'll have good tight ends to catch balls for him - that's a big difference
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Worst team in the league over the past few seasons by week 6 last year. Worse than the Browns
    No

10 Chars

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    I hate it when people say,Tebow was the one who took us to the playoffs when he couldnt beat Orton in that last game....The defense played their hearts out in that game by giving up one touchdown and yet Tebow couldnt do that...

And the reason why we was able to make the playoffs was because we needed the Chargers to win against the Raiders after Tebow couldnt put points on the board against the Chiefs.
    Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!

Hate to be a downer? What BS. You and your horrendous posts are not wanted here.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    And Orton beat Tebow at home. With 7 points.

BTW, we were blowing out Washington until Orton went down.

Selective memory, FTW.

I dont understand why people blame Orton for that lose..

Did Chris Simms even completed a pass in the game????

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Tim not turning the ball over is what won games. That and defenses playing him conservative with a lead.
    Alot of Tebow fans,forgot that Tebow had 2 turnovers against the Patriots in December,when we had the lead....

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Playoff team with mediocre thrower becomes worse with a major upgrade at QB? The whole team will have a whole offseasn together and an opportunity to learn from a HOF......and that's bad? What team in this division got markedly better than the Broncos? KC wanted Mannning but didn't......San Diego loses VJ.....and Oakland is Oakland (without the draft picks to even become good enough to be middle of the road). So okay, 8-8 might be the record, but that will win this division and put them in the playoffs again. So how did they get worse again?

I dont understand why people dont want a quarterback like Peyton Manning on the team..
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    We will have a more talented roster in 2012 than we did in 2011.

The Eagles had a more talented roster in 2011 than they did in 2010.

A developing, promising, TEAM drug us out of the gutter and through our first exciting season, playoff appearance, and win in a long time. It was nice to see the team show some fire for once, can't imagine where that came from. I really don't want to see that locker room (or anything for that matter) if this little Madden game doesn't go perfectly.

This has been my disappointed-in-the-Broncos post for the month of April, good day.
    And our young catalyst is gone

As I've already said before, this team will be lucky to go 8-8 next year. 7-9 is far more likely, though. Manning will not be able to cover up for the deficiencies this team has like Tebow was able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    8-8

We just won the division and a playoff game in a completely one dimensional offense

Seriously?

Some people can never be optimistic.
    The offense wasn't one dimensional. The play-calling was.

Quote Originally Posted by catsigater View Post
    The offense wasn't one dimensional. The play-calling was.
    Umm...because it had to be due to our QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Umm...because it had to be due to our QB.
    I'm sorry.."because it had to be...due to our QB........AT THE TIME." We are good to go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nap Lajewie View Post
    As I've already said before, this team will be lucky to go 8-8 next year. 7-9 is far more likely, though. Manning will not be able to cover up for the deficiencies this team has like Tebow was able to do.
    If serious just ............wow

i can only LOL at tebow fan like this xd

Wow... I can't believe what I just read. I really can't believe someone actually just said that. Like #24 Next Champ said: Just... Wow.