Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    I thikn JJ looked better and is better


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Grew up in Aurora! live in Bothell, Wa.
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I thikn JJ looked better and is better
    I like Johnson also for a couple of very important reasons I think none of you get, its like your blind to football..... #1,, I like his name and #2,,, his last name is the same as my mothers maiden name.Come on, its just basic football!!
    Just those 2 reasons are enough, you fans that think you know everything have just been schooled!!

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    im just sayin that when someone says they watched a guys entire college career, saying that you seen a reel made up of just his good plays isnt the best way to argue your point.
    I be on your side
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=382185&dateline=13182  11057
    Thank you Charger$

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Downtown Denver
    Posts
    6,230
    Fannin was mediocre in college. But hell, he'll be a beast in the NFL...

    Seriously though, not saying he won't mount to anything, but he wasn't drafted for a reason, he wasn't a real tailback in college, and he didn't start all the way through his senior year.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,459
    Moreno is more likely to be that guy.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    Fannin was mediocre in college. But hell, he'll be a beast in the NFL...

    Seriously though, not saying he won't mount to anything, but he wasn't drafted for a reason, he wasn't a real tailback in college, and he didn't start all the way through his senior year.
    Yeah and a pretty "good" back named arian foster... you might have heard of him? He also went undrafted. Tom brady? Passed up 198 times he turned out to be pretty decent. Victor cruz? He had a pretty decent year. Rod smith? He turned out to be pretty good ya think? How about our very own td? I could keep going if you would like but I believe I made my point. I'm not saying fannin is great or anything but to say he is garbage cuz he wasn't drafted is pretty asinine.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsfan219 View Post
    Yeah and a pretty "good" back named arian foster... you might have heard of him? He also went undrafted. Tom brady? Passed up 198 times he turned out to be pretty decent. Victor cruz? He had a pretty decent year. Rod smith? He turned out to be pretty good ya think? How about our very own td? I could keep going if you would like but I believe I made my point. I'm not saying fannin is great or anything but to say he is garbage cuz he wasn't drafted is pretty asinine.
    Would those be the exception, or the rule?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,406
    I hope not, because Joseph Addai sucks.




    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    We need some speed in the backfield. McGahee is skillful and strong, Moreno is good at receiving and pass blocking, but we don't have anyone who poses a big play threat. That allows defenses to keep their linebackers and DBs closer to the line of scrimmage.

    If Fannin can be useful as a fullback, that would be ideal. If he's just a RB, then his ability and durability could determine whether we take a RB in the draft.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,857
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsfan219 View Post
    Yeah and a pretty "good" back named arian foster... you might have heard of him? He also went undrafted. Tom brady? Passed up 198 times he turned out to be pretty decent. Victor cruz? He had a pretty decent year. Rod smith? He turned out to be pretty good ya think? How about our very own td? I could keep going if you would like but I believe I made my point. I'm not saying fannin is great or anything but to say he is garbage cuz he wasn't drafted is pretty asinine.
    How about because I actually watched all that failed potential for 4 years? I'm not making the statement because I think he doesn't have the tools to be a quality back. I know he does. However he is a head case and won't live up to the hype. He was supposed to easily be the #1 back all 4 years at Auburn and kept getting passed up every year by Freshman. FRESHMAN.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,857
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Reports out of TC were that he looked by far like the most explosive back n very much stood out ...he got his knee blown out by Derrick Harvey and that ended that

    That's why he wasn't on the roster

    N agreed about the highlights thing but when you watch highlights that are composed in a 10 minute vid the statement "he sucks" rubs you the wrong way because you just saw TEN MINUTES worth of him doing work
    Reports out of training camp were also that Kyle Orton was the king of practice and having his best camp ever. How did that one turn out?

    And I don't care if the statement he sucks rubs you the wrong way after 10 minutes of highlight reels. I watched 2,880 hours of real time football and the kid sucks. I was glad he was off the Auburn squad and was pissed that he came anywhere near a Broncos uniform. And I want him out of this one too.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    147
    Source: National Football Post
    A source tells the National Football Post that Broncos RB Mario Fannin could play a major role in 2012.
    Undrafted a year ago, the 5'11/235-pound Fannin ran a 4.37 40-yard dash at the Combine. He was arguably the team's best running back in camp, but an ankle injury landed him on I.R. The Broncos will run the ball a lot less with Peyton Manning under center, but there is still room for Fannin to earn snaps. Willis McGahee will turn 31 early in the season and Knowshon Moreno hasn't lived up to expectations. Add Fannin to your fantasy sleeper list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •