Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tedy Bruschi picks Chiefs to win AFC West, Broncos to struggle with Manning

Just watched it on ESPN. he said he liked the Chiefs signings, and we would be struggle getting used to Manning.

I'm pretty sure Manning is already working out with some of our players, and more to come... They'll be used to Manning by the time the season starts.

*speechless*

LOL!!!

I agree with him. I think this will be a really up and down year for us, and we'll finish 7-9 (the Chargers will make the playoffs and lose to Baltimore).

There will be a lot of growing pains this year, but I really do believe (assuming Peyton's healthy) that next year we will really have a shot at the title. Next year we'll go 12-4 or even 13-3.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.

Homie you can't watch ESPN, there like that The cousin of the family that NFL network doesn't like to talk cause its a embarrassment and that goes for all the reporters on it

Tedy always be hatin'

If we didn't have the 2nd hardest schedule in the league, I probably would be offended.

But we do, so I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTrooper View Post
    I agree with him. I think this will be a really up and down year for us, and we'll finish 7-9 (the Chargers will make the playoffs and lose to Baltimore).

There will be a lot of growing pains this year, but I really do believe (assuming Peyton's healthy) that next year we will really have a shot at the title. Next year we'll go 12-4 or even 13-3.
    If Tim Tebow, a QB that has throwing flaws and lead us to victory a lot in the 4th quarter can lead us to the playoffs, and win a playoff game against the defending AFC Champions, why wouldn't oe of the greatest QB's ever, Peyton Manning, be able to?

I can understand why he'd pick the Chargers, but the Chiefs? Cassell would be a backup QB in most places. Heck, the Chiefs even tried to sign Peyton.

I see that also, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Teddy not liking Manning. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    If Tim Tebow, a QB that has throwing flaws and lead us to victory a lot in the 4th quarter can lead us to the playoffs, and win a playoff game against the defending AFC Champions, why wouldn't oe of the greatest QB's ever, Peyton Manning, be able to?

I can understand why he'd pick the Chargers, but the Chiefs? Cassell would be a backup QB in most places. Heck, the Chiefs even tried to sign Peyton.
    It's a new team now. Yes, we only added a few pieces on offense, but essentially we are now a new team with Peyton. The offense he runs is going to take time for our young receivers and line to learn, so there will be some serious growing pains that will lead to losses.

Our schedule seems to be pretty brutal, and our defense needs to get better.

I believe after this season we will be a MUCH better team overall, and we can win the big one next year.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.

The Broncos failed to address their biggest needs: WR and DT.
    The draft is a crapshoot no guarantees there.

Manning can only do so much by himself.

The OL has issues with pass protection.

There is little depth on the team should injuries hit.

If Manning was smart he would have taken less money so the Broncos could have added a few more quality FAs.

Maybe then can get some decent players with the post draft cuts.

The defense needs a serious upgrade as was shown in the NE games. You want a SB you have to stop the NE offense.

Quote Originally Posted by tzinc View Post

If Manning was smart he would have taken less money so the Broncos could have added a few more quality FAs.

The defense needs a serious upgrade as was shown in the NE games. You want a SB you have to stop the NE offense.
    Oh you mean kind of like how he can go 13-3 with the same team that went 2-14 last year without him?

It doesn't have that many pass protection issues and will look like next to non existent issues with Manning.

Broncos wouldn't have gone after the significant Free agent names even if they didn't spend money on Manning. We almost never do.

Manning would pick apart and destroy that pourous secondary of the Pats that Tebow struggled with and still put up 23 points on the first go around.

Quote Originally Posted by tzinc View Post

I don't agree with the WR being a *HUGE* need. We have a very good 1-2-3 punch with DT Decker and Caldwell. We also added 2 very good tight ends. Thats 5 receiver types that can line up every day. Thats before we dip into depth.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

That's laughable. With who, Matt Cassel?

Maybe this will be more believable after the draft if they make a move to get a solid QB prospect. Until then, Cassel can't play dead in a western.

They have the worst player in the entire division at the most important position. I could make a case that they will finish at the bottom just based on that.

@BlueNOrangeFTW

I wouldn't trust bruschi to pick his own nose much less the AFC West winner.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post

Eh! We had a relatively easy schedule this past year and Tebow "led" us to victory for the most part over teams that were .500 or less, and we struggled to win those.

The difference is this year we will have a real NFL offense and will continue to make strides in our defense.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!