Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 552
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    8,496

    2012 NBA.Playoffs Thread

    NBA Playoffs coming up everyone!! Talk about it here! I will post the matchups when they are finalized!

    Can you feel it?

    Kobe? Rose? Durant? Lawson? Who wins the title this year?

    Kobe could be 1 behind MJ, Durant could win his first.
    Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 04-22-2012 at 11:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Not sure right now.

    East is gonna be Bulls or Heat, hopefully the Bulls.

    West, who the hell knows but watch out for the Grizzlies.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 04-22-2012 at 11:20 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    14,374
    Nuggets 2012 NBA Champs
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,356
    Brandon Knight will win the finals MVP, bank on it.....wait the Piston didn't make it again?

    Leaving the thread.


    Maybe in 2015

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,010
    OKC will not win the West.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,407
    Seriously with how the Lakers role players been playing as of late I feel the Lakers have a strong chance to contend for a title. Bynum and gasol showed they can step up and lead without kobe. Barnes been very solid off the bench most nights. Ebanks has been very good Steve Blake is playing better than he usually has they are finally playing hill who is better than mcroberts and Murphy combined but I like mcroberts. Then artest outside of the little elbow incedent has been showing flashes of his old self in both ways i guess lol. And we cant forget sessions who is just what the team needed at PG. Kobe shoots less and trust his guys more and the Lakers can and will go far.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Seriously with how the Lakers role players been playing as of late I feel the Lakers have a strong chance to contend for a title. Bynum and gasol showed they can step up and lead without kobe. Barnes been very solid off the bench most nights. Ebanks has been very good Steve Blake is playing better than he usually has they are finally playing hill who is better than mcroberts and Murphy combined but I like mcroberts. Then artest outside of the little elbow incedent has been showing flashes of his old self in both ways i guess lol. And we cant forget sessions who is just what the team needed at PG. Kobe shoots less and trust his guys more and the Lakers can and will go far.
    I think it's between the Lakers and the Spurs. OKC will implode in my opinion. Too young, not enough experience.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    9,065
    Rockets most likely won't get in again so normally I would root for the Nuggets. But, even if they do win the West I think they would get throttled by Chicago, Boston, and Miami. I think even a team like Philly could be a surprise.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Seriously with how the Lakers role players been playing as of late I feel the Lakers have a strong chance to contend for a title. Bynum and gasol showed they can step up and lead without kobe. Barnes been very solid off the bench most nights. Ebanks has been very good Steve Blake is playing better than he usually has they are finally playing hill who is better than mcroberts and Murphy combined but I like mcroberts. Then artest outside of the little elbow incedent has been showing flashes of his old self in both ways i guess lol. And we cant forget sessions who is just what the team needed at PG. Kobe shoots less and trust his guys more and the Lakers can and will go far.
    No homecourt, Lakers are a far different team then they are on the road, then at home. And Artest may be suspended for awhile which will hurt them, he was starting to play well.

    I wouldn't doubt a team with 24, but i just don't know if they will.

    Depends who they get in the 1st round though, and they do not matchup well with OKC at all.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakka27 View Post
    I think it's between the Lakers and the Spurs. OKC will implode in my opinion. Too young, not enough experience.
    They got enough experience, but if Harden is out for awhile, they probably won't go far.

    They do matchup really well with the Lakers if they were to meet. Thabo was giving Kobe problems all game. And Perkins was playing Bynum extremely well.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 04-23-2012 at 08:27 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,929
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    They got enough experience, but if Harden is out for awhile, they probably won't go far.

    They do matchup really well with the Lakers if they were to meet. Thabo was giving Kobe problems all game.
    Playing OKC is when the Lakers really miss Lamar.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakka27 View Post
    Playing OKC is when the Lakers really miss Lamar.
    Yep, Hill played well, but i doubt he plays well every game. Odom was a huge part to their runs.

    Lakers needed pretty much everything to go right, and for everything to go wrong, to still win in 2OT while KD/RW had horrible games, and Harden didn't play in the 2nd half.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    I will say a 1st round series of Knicks/Heat would be intriguing, not that i think they would win, but with how Melo is playing, i wouldn't doubt it.

    And they got Stat back, would be a good series.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,752
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Seriously with how the Lakers role players been playing as of late I feel the Lakers have a strong chance to contend for a title. Bynum and gasol showed they can step up and lead without kobe. Barnes been very solid off the bench most nights. Ebanks has been very good Steve Blake is playing better than he usually has they are finally playing hill who is better than mcroberts and Murphy combined but I like mcroberts. Then artest outside of the little elbow incedent has been showing flashes of his old self in both ways i guess lol. And we cant forget sessions who is just what the team needed at PG. Kobe shoots less and trust his guys more and the Lakers can and will go far.
    Of the top 4 seeds the Lakers are most likely to be upset.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •