Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    He lacks fluidity to play in coverage, his endurance is super low held be playing at best 1/3 of the snaps normally and thats out of denver

but hey hes got great sideline to sideline ability

I really like Spence but I don't know how much better he would be than Woodyard. Also, If we want to take a OLB, We need to find a way to get Lavonte David.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
    What's this? A national parade in China?

Nope, just an analysis of Vontaze Burfict.

---

Oh wait... I mean THIS...

Hahaha! Awesome!
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

[IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3558/whatwould7dosig1vl.jpg[/IMG]

@AdamSchefter: Atlanta has agreed to terms on a 3 yr 18.5 deal for Asante Samuel, per league source.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    @AdamSchefter: Atlanta has agreed to terms on a 3 yr 18.5 deal for Asante Samuel, per league source.
    seriously we couldn't afford to make that happen? Ugh.

Love the draft but I'm still not convinced with BJ Coleman. NFL Prospects are supposed to light it up in college, especially if they are at a small school like Tenn. Chattanooga. The guy was only averaging 200 or some yards a game in his senior season with a 1:1 TD/INT ratio... That's not even good enough for an NFL starter, let alone someone who played against people week in, and week out, who will never see the NFL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anybody else watching the Sportcenter live mock?

This is the draft where they have reporters for each team's newspaper make the picks that they believe are the most talked about in their city.

They have made some interesting picks in this scenario. The biggest curve ball that caught my attention is that they have Kirkpatrick going at 10 to the Bills ahead of Gilmore. Riley Reiff also made it past the Eagles and was picked by the Bears. I mean the Eagles still got Fletcher Cox which makes sense, but it'd be interesting if they had to choose between Reiff and Cox imo.

Most importantly they have Denver picking up Dontari Poe

Not sure if they are going to post it up online later, but if not I'll update this whenever they do a recap. This is where it's at right now, with some of the earlier picks being from memory only.

1) Indy - Andrew Luck
    2) Washington - RG3
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10) Buffalo - Dre Kirkpatrick
    11)
    12)
    13) Arizona - Michael Floyd
    14) Dallas - Mark Barron
    15) Phily - Fletcher Cox
    16) NY Jets - Courtney Upshaw
    17) Cincinnati - Stephon Glimore
    18) San Diego -
    19) Chicago - Riley Reiff
    20) Tennessee - Brockers
    21) Cincinnati - Glenn
    22) Cleveland - Wright
    23) Detroit - Chandler Jones
    24) Pittsburgh - Hightower

25) Denver - Dontari Poe (Lindsay Jones made the pick, she was talking about Denver trading down if this scenario were to happen)

26) Houston - Stephen Hill
    27) New England - Harrison Smith
    28) Green Bay - Whitney Mercilus (?)
    29) Baltimore - Shea McClellan
    30) San Francisco - Reuben Randle
    31) New England -
    32) New York Giants - Kevin Zeitler (?)

Thought? Any help with updating this is appreciated (or if I made any mistakes)
    Last edited by WhatWould#7Do; 04-25-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

[IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3558/whatwould7dosig1vl.jpg[/IMG]

Seriously, at 6 mil a year, I am glad we DID NOT make that happen.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    He lacks fluidity to play in coverage, his endurance is super low held be playing at best 1/3 of the snaps normally and thats out of denver

but hey hes got great sideline to sideline ability
    What?!?

Spence is great in coverage. The only huge weaknesses he has is pass rush, durability and size.

i like trading back but only if worthy n brockers are gone IMO there better than thompson...

i just dont see the fins trading they need those picks have they holes every where OL, DE, WR, S n LB etc...i didnt say QB bcz i think theyll take tannehill at 8...but will see in 1 day how it unfolds...

nice work.

Few things I saw:

1. We took Jenkins off our board completely
    2. Brandon thompson, likely wont be there by our next pick but if so I would be all for it.
    3. We really like billy winn and I really dont like billy, but you nailed this one
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

No No On Dontari Poe!

Well that's just my opinion yo.
    All in for Siemian!

Ugh, for only 6 mil, that's a bargain.

Meh hes got "potential", yet statisically hes only 2nd to Thompson as a true NT

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    What?!?

Spence is great in coverage. The only huge weaknesses he has is pass rush, durability and size.
    Watching him hes stiff and has problems turning directions fluidly, he would be eaten alive by the TE's at the next level. At least thats what ive seen. That and he needs to be more physical.

Sorry but stiff hips sink ships lol (I prefer a WLB who can be fluid like a safety)

Also I think his pass rush is underrated hes got a good swim move, durability and size yeah hes got problems there wont argue with that.
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-25-2012 at 11:20 AM.