Page 283 of 330 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4948
    @BrockOsweiler
    Just touched down in Denver...excited about what the day has in store for me!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
    Here is his weaknesses
    "Bolden has played inconsistently and can get caught looking in the backfield in zone coverage. He is a solid all-around prospect, but worked exclusively outside in college, and might initially have trouble working out of the slot in sub-nickel packages."

Maybe he can do it, but wouldn't it be better if he could be a solid outside guy?
    yes, it would be better. I was just giving low value for him. as I said, anything more than that would be bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    For sure, Crick would have been a 1st if healthy. Bolden is nice in the 5th. In other words, we moved down from 25 to 36, moving out of the first round... Just so we could select a CB with multiple knee injuries? When there were other CBs still out there? Odd.
    This is how i looked at it yesterday before I knew who our 4th round pick would be.

We could have had Doug Martin, Wolfe and Os but with question mark on will those guys be there at our pick except Martin.

So we trade down and we end up with Wolfe for sure, Os for sure, Hillman and a 2nd round talented CB with injury history picked in 4th.

I dunno I can agrue why both ways are good. Guess I am slanted towards Martin tho because I really feel he would have become the "TD" of this offense in terms of a good elite back who can carry the load, finish the game and pick up the blitz.

Personally I feel we are reaching for too many early picks and that will bite us. We all know this from Shanahan days.
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Naw hillman looks definitely worth the trade
    but it was likely he was there at our original slot, and we'd still have another 4th round pick.

considering the other picks between Hillman and our original slot. but maybe not.

and there was Miller there if some team picked Hillman.
    Where is this season going?

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ggs View Post
    Which has never happened in his career.
    He's had one serious injury in his career. His knee injury early in his career was a sprain if I remember correctly (I have some friends that are big ASU fans). He came back from that to be a unanimous 1st team Pac 10/12 selection.

ACL tears aren't the career killer they used to be. As long as he doesn't rush his recovery he should be able to have a long career with no greater risk of injury than any other player.

I hope Josh Chapman is still available at our pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos724 View Post
    a 5th round pick is hardly going to swing this draft one way or another lol
    Oh okay........

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post
    Crick or Winn with the 5th round pick & this draft will look A LOT better
    I'd like either of these guys, too!

Is everybody still wanting to jump off a bridge today? Seems some people have calmed down a bit....

Texans take Jared Crick

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Absolutely love the Omar Bolden pick and I absolutely hate ASU's off man coverage scheme. With Thompson and Harris both having a lot of success their rookie years I have high hopes for him too.

Bye bye crick

I hate the texansssss

first keyshawn now crick

jared crick gone
    Where is this season going?

Quote Originally Posted by denver11tebow View Post
    anyone else think we just busted on every single pick. I mean we got a Dt clearly not a need. Then we draft a QB who was scouted by 2 hall of fame player, who gets to sit behind one of the greatest and LEARN. Then we go out and get an explosive back who can come in on third down and catch screen passes. Then we go out and grab a young CB who yes has had a few knee injuries but has the potential to be a great corner. Finally we go out and get an intimidate upgrade at center. We had the worst center in the league and we get a guy who can play there or shift over to protect our BIG investment. What a terrible draft.
    I hope your right. Can't wait to see Wolfe play and see how he does. Kind of nervous about that pick.