Page 297 of 330 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4948
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighInNY View Post
    That's it.

There hasn't been a single pick so far where we've taken the best guy on the board.

At every choice, the Broncos have passed over significantly more talented players to take guys that are rated below the pick where we took him.

We still need secondary help. Guys like Dennard, Iloka, and Trenton Robinson were still available, but we took a DE we don't really need.

We need more depth at WR to give Manning more weapons. Marvin Jones, Streeter, and McNutt would all be good choices that were rated higher than Malik Jones.

Even if the FO was set on getting a DE here, Cameron Johnson was widely considered a better prospect than the guy we took, and he's still on the board.

I give up on this draft. EFX has not played this weekend well at all.
    Cycle cell can't play at mile high

Crick was 285

Bucs take Najee Goode

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Remember how many thought Marcus Thomas would wait until after the draft to see which team he would have the best shot to start for? I'd imagine the Broncos are #1 in his mind right now. Got to look at the bright side.

Production focused much?

You people that think the Broncos have not done a good job are wrong. They haven't had the best draft in the NFL but they have address solid needs with good guys. Derek Wolfe will blow every one of you doubters out of the water next year. Brock Osweiler was a good (not great) choice at the end of the 2nd. Hillman was my least favorite pick so far but still not awful. Bolden was a good choice and Malik Jackson was a GREAT choice for where he was selected.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

That's it.

There hasn't been a single pick so far where we've taken the best guy on the board.

At every choice, the Broncos have passed over significantly more talented players to take guys that are rated below the pick where we took him.

We still need secondary help. Guys like Dennard, Iloka, and Trenton Robinson were still available, but we took a DE we don't really need.

We need more depth at WR to give Manning more weapons. Marvin Jones, Streeter, and McNutt would all be good choices that were rated higher than Malik Jones.

Even if the FO was set on getting a DE here, Cameron Johnson was widely considered a better prospect than the guy we took, and he's still on the board.

Malik is actually a solid pick, stop.

That's it.

Because there is a master list, written in stone somewhere, that is the definitive ranking of all the players, and EFX is stupid for not following this list.
    thanks Freyaka

OK Broncos, I guess this upcoming 6th round pick will make or break the draft for us!!!

Don't screw it up!!

Where is this season going?

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    We need to bring him back for sure at this point. He was easily replaceable in these last two rounds.

*Thomas, forgot to quote.

Why does it seem we have picked the guys with among the lowest grades, as based on nfl.com, in each round?

Should this be a concern?

@Denver_Broncos
    Jackson on joining former Vols Colquitt, Manning & Ayers: "They have some good Tennessee guys so hopefully they welcome me with open arms."

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Seems like a good pick, and seems to be able to play DE and DT

Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    You people that think the Broncos have not done a good job are wrong. They haven't had the best draft in the NFL but they have address solid needs with good guys. Derek Wolfe will blow every one of you doubters out of the water next year. Brock Osweiler was a good (not great) choice at the end of the 2nd. Hillman was my least favorite pick so far but still not awful. Bolden was a good choice and Malik Jackson was a GREAT choice for where he was selected.
    Its truly sad that a Titans fan can see that this draft is going pretty decently...

So far I give it a C+ to B-..

Not terrible. But like you said. We've addressed a lot of needs with a potential answer.

This is a Solid draft! I love Jackson! Anyone who disagrees with our picks doesn't know jack squat bout NFL draft plain and simple I don't care wat those ppl say.