Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330
Results 4,936 to 4,948 of 4948
    I like reading some of the horrible over reactions,especially on the Wolfe and Brock picks.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    I like reading some of the horrible over reactions,especially on the Wolfe and Brock picks.
    almost as good as the game day threads.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post

I will admit that I wasn't thrilled about the Wolfe pick when it happened. I am quickly warming up to it after his beast preformance Thursday though.

I loved the Osweiler pick from the start though.

Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    I like this pick. Nice!!
    I liked the pick

Don't bring this back. I was just getting over the fact that the Chargers had my perfect draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    almost as good as the game day threads.
    You mean the guys who watch the game with their laptop and post about every play?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    You mean the guys who watch the game with their laptop and post about every play?
    as one of those guys who sits infront of his tv with his laptop I mean yes those guys

I didn't post in this thread until now! go me!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I didn't post in this thread until now! go me!
    ok quick over react to something... fit right in

Boooo elway, why you pick a qb when we haz manning!

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Center was a need but the pick should've been Taamu. And as usual in a year or two the steel curtain will show us why.
    Or maybe not. Once again, the obsession with big DTs hits a landmine -- and note that he's been inactive every game even if this multiple felony didn't just happen. Sometimes there's a reason a player is falling in the draft -- even if they're a big DT that can stop the run and crush the pocket!! -- and it's not because every single GM in the league is a moron and hasn't heard of the Planet Theory.

Steelers' Alameda Ta'amu charged with felony DUI

Pittsburgh Steelers rookie nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu was arrested and charged with DUI and trying to flee police early Sunday morning after a wild car chase that allegedly included him hitting multiple parked cars.

Ta'amu faces three felony counts of aggravated assault, a felony charge of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer and a felony count of aggravated assault by vehicle while driving under the influence, according to court records. In total, Ta'amu faces five felonies in 10 total charges.

WPXI-TV obtained the criminal complaint, which indicates Ta'amu drove a car on the wrong side of the street and blew through red lights. When police tried to pull him over, Ta'amu reportedly drove his car at them. The police considered shooting but did not because the large number of pedestrians and motorists around.

Ta'amu hit five different vehicles as he tried to get away from police, according to the report. One woman in one of those cars was injured.

"One officer was concerned that Ta'amu was reaching for his waistband, so he punched him in the face," the report reads.

Ta'amu took a blood alcohol test and registered .196, twice the legal limit.

Pittsburgh police would not immediately release information about the arrest when contacted by NFL.com.

Ta'amu, who will have a court hearing Oct. 24, was a fourth-round draft pick of the Steelers this year. He has been inactive for every game.

What a moron. All I have to say.

Derek Wolfe looks like a great choice so far! Besides Osweiler, who is learning, and Blake who is on IR, everybody in our draft class is contributing! Hillman looks good in space and is the backup RB. Bolden needs to hold onto the ball on kick returns, but special teams is his gig right now. Malik Jackson is getting the occasional tackle here or there and looks like a promising prospect in a few years. Even Trevathan is producing on defense!