Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 207
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,117
    Quote Originally Posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    More like "Risk An Injury Bowl" if you ask me. I don't think many vets would be interested in that. At all.
    Agreed. the top FA would have nothing to gain and everything to lose. This is what they should do


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,304
    Quote Originally Posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    More like "Risk An Injury Bowl" if you ask me. I don't think many vets would be interested in that. At all.
    I agree with this.

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    7,143
    They should just bring back the the skills competition and call it good. Maybe do some combine/obstacle course events for skill position players too.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    They should just bring back the the skills competition and call it good. Maybe do some combine/obstacle course events for skill position players too.
    I don't know if I support canceling the Pro Bowl but a skills comp would be sweet, I would definitely tune in for it.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    8,625
    The pro bowl is so boring.

    But a free agent bowl would be just the same, nobody would try hard and risk injury.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630

    Brandon James, KR from Florida

    With the success of Trindon Holliday, do you think that he could get a look? He's not as fast, but he's got 5 more pounds of muscle on him

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,542
    Isn't he the one who got released from Edmonton 2 years ago and hasn't played football since ?

    Either way we have limited roster spaces and have Holliday as the premier KR, who's only 27, and we brought in McDuffie as a PS candidate.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Isn't he the one who got released from Edmonton 2 years ago and hasn't played football since ?

    Either way we have limited roster spaces and have Holliday as the premier KR, who's only 27, and we brought in McDuffie as a PS candidate.
    I didn't mean for just us, I meant could anyone pick him up? He doesn't have the fumbling issues that Holliday does and he has better hands as a receiver

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,542
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I didn't mean for just us, I meant could anyone pick him up? He doesn't have the fumbling issues that Holliday does and he has better hands as a receiver
    Holliday is arguably the best returner in football right now.

    James got cut by Edmonton 2 years ago and hasn't played since.

    Is he making a come back then ? What made you think of him ?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Holliday is arguably the best returner in football right now.

    James got cut by Edmonton 2 years ago and hasn't played since.

    Is he making a come back then ? What made you think of him ?
    I was feeling nostalgic, so I put in my Florida DVDs. It seemed like he made big play after big play for hem, year in and year out

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,152

    Supplemental mock draft

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

    It's definitely become a passing league.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    833

    Chad Johnson to work out with Broncos this week

    http://sportifynation.com/news/chad-...or-the-broncos

    I don't know if this is true or not. Sorry if this has already been posted

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Pretty sure it's not true. Ol Andrew Mason debunked this one on Twitter a couple days ago. CJ himself also said it was news to him as well.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,618
    I see what you did there..

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Posts
    10,972
    Lol not the kind of character person we need or want

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •