Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I think only Starters and above are supposed to be able to use custom titles if I recall right.
    Did this just change recently?
    Where is this season going?

Not sure if this has been asked in here, but is there a way to see " new posts" still? I could be just brain dead but all I see on the top of the screen is " todays posts". Usually the 1st thing I do every time I come on here is check out the newest posts. Todays posts is still pretty much the same thing though I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
    Any chance of this feature coming back?
    I have no clue about that...

Did this just change recently?
    Yes, this was a change made with the upgrade.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked in here, but is there a way to see " new posts" still? I could be just brain dead but all I see on the top of the screen is " todays posts". Usually the 1st thing I do every time I come on here is check out the newest posts. Todays posts is still pretty much the same thing though I guess.
    Sounds like you've already found your answer.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

So when does the mobile site launch, and how do I get there? Because this place is a nightmare on my iPad and I would really like to visit here more often, but it's like everything is halfway loaded. I miss the old board so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    So when does the mobile site launch, and how do I get there? Because this place is a nightmare on my iPad and I would really like to visit here more often, but it's like everything is halfway loaded. I miss the old board so far..
    The new mobile site has already launched. It should automatically load when you come here on your iPad. If it doesn't PM me and I'll do my best to walk you through that
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Im having trouble on the iPad too. I initially posted about it a few pages back but guess nobody saw it.

Like Papa said, its like it half loads, and is not the mobile site like my phone. Any help?
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

looks sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Im having trouble on the iPad too. I initially posted about it a few pages back but guess nobody saw it.

Like Papa said, its like it half loads, and is not the mobile site like my phone. Any help?
    For now, I would recommend downloading Dolphin Browser HD (it's free!), and in the settings, put in "Desktop Mode." It's a nice browser, and it will allow you to open up the full version of websites on your iPad. The new website looks good in the full version on the iPad.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    For now, I would recommend downloading Dolphin Browser HD (it's free!), and in the settings, put in "Desktop Mode." It's a nice browser, and it will allow you to open up the full version of websites on your iPad. The new website looks good in the full version on the iPad.
    Thank you sir! Much better
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    looks sharp!
    You clearly aren't stuck with the pepto pink look.

Any chance of this feature coming back?
    Probably not. Now instead of the title being put into bold the thread gets a highlighted color. It's just different. By the time we got through the major bugs down to the purely aesthetic preferences of that nature, we'd all be used to how it currently works and then we'd complain that it changed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Probably not. Now instead of the title being put into bold the thread gets a highlighted color. It's just different. By the time we got through the major bugs down to the purely aesthetic preferences of that nature, we'd all be used to how it currently works and then we'd complain that it changed again.
    I guess the issue is then, I don't see any difference. They all look the same. Doesn't matter if it's bold or highlighted, but it's not happening and every thread title looks the same.

I guess the issue is then, I don't see any difference. They all look the same. Doesn't matter if it's bold or highlighted, but it's not happening and every thread title looks the same.
    There should be a little blue icon directly to the left of thread titles when they have new posts. At least that is what its like for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brancos View Post
    There should be a little blue icon directly to the left of thread titles when they have new posts. At least that is what its like for me.
    Yes, that is correct.

There is no indicator that a thread is read or unread, that I can see.

That was what I was referring to.

BTW, that website I PM'd you still uses bold/non-bold AND the blue new post indicator.
    Last edited by yaz96; 05-02-2012 at 07:34 PM.