Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RF14 View Post
    Funny I did the exact same thing. At least I know I'm not the only one who manually updates their roster during the off-season!

Anyways, I see Osweiler in the #11 or #6. I don't think Willis would be willing to give up his #12.
    I do that too I have all the rookies for each team actually and 2012 rosters lol but I have Osweiler wearing #3 Hillman wearing #21 Bolden wearing #33 and Wolfe of course has #95.

As long as he doesn't take Ingle Martin's number, I'll be calm.

Not as if he'd be able to take the great Ingle's number anyway. Nevermind.
    Show your joy

Quote Originally Posted by HavoK471 View Post
    Well that's not what I wanted at all
    i don't think they care what you wanted ...

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

*Facepalm* to the OP lol I think the wiki person just got confused because at the P.C. to introduce the 3 rookies they all held up 12 jerseys because they're the '12 rookie class ;P
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

QB's always get there way because they're usually the ones who will be on the team longest because they're so coveted. I'm sure Caldwell will give in, but some players do change from the college numbers to the pros. But if he does get 17 I look forward to our 17 beating SD's 17
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanAddict23 View Post
    QB's always get there way because they're usually the ones who will be on the team longest because they're so coveted. I'm sure Caldwell will give in, but some players do change from the college numbers to the pros. But if he does get 17 I look forward to our 17 beating SD's 17
    Really? Haha, Andre Caldwell is a 4 year veteran. Osweiler is a rookie. No way Caldwell is goin to give his number up for a rookie who won't even play for 3-4 years unless Manning is injured

Quote Originally Posted by COBronc78 View Post
    Really? Haha, Andre Caldwell is a 4 year veteran. Osweiler is a rookie. No way Caldwell is goin to give his number up for a rookie who won't even play for 3-4 years unless Manning is injured
    Man Caldwell probably won't even be on the team in 3 to 4 years lol.
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

Zero proof of that.
    Hanie wasn't drafted, Osweiler was drafted in the 2nd round. Even that right there says he's better than Hanie
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

Hanie wasn't drafted, Osweiler was drafted in the 2nd round. Even that right there says he's better than Hanie
    Lots of really good players were not drafted, or drafted really late... Brady, R. Smith, T. Davis? Any of these guys ring a bell? And Leaf was drafted way ahead of Brady and Rogers, so really draft position doesn't really mean all that much when you are talking about two back up QB's. Hanie played pretty well in the NFC Championship after Cutler went down a couple years ago so i don't think he is all that bad. Besides he is just a Back up.
    Lets take this season one game at a time!Go Broncos!

Who are you talking about? Never said Osweiler is or isn't better than Hanie. I was responding to someone talking about Weber.

Thanks

Who are you talking about? Never said Osweiler is or isn't better than Hanie. I was responding to someone talking about Weber.

Thanks
    I must of made a mistake, I thought I read someone say Osweiler is better than Hanie and then somebody said "zero proof of that". If I made a mistake....whoops.
    DENVER STAND UP!!!