Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2011-2012 Nuggets Appreciation Thread

Gave it a hell of a run.....

If we had Chandler we would have won the series....

Next year we will be awesome.

Good Job Nuggets! Proud of you!

I already said it in the other thread, but I am so proud of this team. They fought and battled all the way to the end, and made it a lot closer than everyone thought we would. We are very young, and this will help us in the future.

Great series NUGGETS! Can't wait for next year!

Thats what I am proud of. Nuggets teams of the past would have laid down at 3-1 but this team has a different attitude.

Can't wait for next year

Standing ovation material. If we get a superstar in on this team we could do anything. Hell, even if we just keep it together and stop losing players left and right like in the last couple of years.. We may have lost but one team's star was rising this series and the other was starting to fall. Better team in a lot of ways lost this series, but theres no counting how valuable being clinical is, because that's what the lakers were in the end.
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

At the bar. Type a big thing later.

So proud of the team.

Go Nuggets!!

Nuggets, our time will come and man that will be bittersweet. We are young and will win lots of series with Lawson/Karl. I'm so proud of you! Man this hurts so much though! Like the Broncos, I care so much about you! Thank you for an awesome 2011-2012...I look forward to 2012-2013. GO NUGGETS ALWAYS, NO BANDWAGON FAN HERE!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I am thinking/hoping that this is Ty Lawson's break through moment. I'm hoping he will become the superstar of this team. He has the potential, and you couldn't pick a better person to do it.

One of these years the Sports Gods will be kinder on us. This hurts though, really bad.

So damn proud of you.

This hurts, bad.

Lifeling Nuggets fan here, I LOVE YOU GUYS

Some day we'll have a bit of luck....some day. Best playoff performance since 09, mind you that's not saying a lot.
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by milehighireland View Post
    Some day we'll have a bit of luck....some day. Best playoff performance since 09, mind you that's not saying a lot.
    I still think the Nuggets got hosed in that series in 2009. The NBA could have had a finals of teams who have never won a title, but under Stern its always the same. So tired of the same teams winning it all its time for a new team to raise a banner.

Predictible NBA is predictible.

I am so sad, I feel like throwing up or something. Either way... I am going to get a Ty Lawson jersey somehow. I hope the Lakers get crushed. Love you George Karl though, you coached your ass off tonight. I haven't felt this sad in months.

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    I still think the Nuggets got hosed in that series in 2009. The NBA could have had a finals of teams who have never won a title, but under Stern its always the same. So tired of the same teams winning it all its time for a new team to raise a banner.

Predictible NBA is predictible.
    Agreed. I wish it was ran a bit more like the NHL, with a guaranteed finals of title-less teams this year afaik. Out of all the leagues in american sports, the NBA is the most predictable, has the least parity and is the least interesting because of it. No wonder soccer has passed it out in popularity and the NHL is catching it

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    I am so sad, I feel like throwing up or something. Either way... I am going to get a Ty Lawson jersey somehow. I hope the Lakers get crushed. Love you George Karl though, you coached your ass off tonight. I haven't felt this sad in months.
    Lawson jersey will be in my closet before next season as well!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

i could rant on stern and the refs and rightly so (MWP had a nice convenient 7 game ban so he'd be back for an emergency game 7 i see) but it would take away what this team has done. Shame miller and gallo hid like they did tonight though, bad day for both. had we chandler (and definitely had stern the balls to suspend MWP for 8 games for that assault so he missed the first round, its not like he's no previous either) we'd have taken the series.

The future is bright, boys. This team is young, just gained GREAT playoff experience, and it appears that we have a Star evolving right before our eyes: Ty Lawson.

Add that with great coaching from George Karl, and Ujiri's obvious ability to build a roster... we are going places. Just wait.I expect us in the WCF finals next year.

@BlueNOrangeFTW