Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2356
  1. #2326
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,993
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    so you wanna just use the last two seasons typical of you to ignore the stuff that defeats your argument

    better yet lets look at these guys careers aside from bosa who only has two seasons

    VON...7 seasons...83.5 sacks...21 ff
    Melvin...6 seasons....35 sacks 12ff
    chandler jones...6 seasons...64 sacks...16ff
    c wake...9 seasons 93 sacks...21 ff
    r Kerrigan...7 seasons...71.5 sacks 22 ff


    now you tell me which one is best
    i used the last two seasons because last season von wasn't even top 10 in sacks.

    so according to you von hasn't been the best the last two seasons then? try not to trip over your contradictions answering that one.


    Welcome Back! #85

  2. #2327
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! now i'm a terrorist??

    last year you said i just come here ton harass broncos fans and now this years it's i'm a terrorist. i do terrorize you broncos fans around here, don't i?

    i could not receive a better compliment coming from you 58miller, thanks!
    Terrorist are cowards so your welcome!

  3. #2328
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    14,400
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i used the last two seasons because last season von wasn't even top 10 in sacks.

    so according to you von hasn't been the best the last two seasons then? try not to trip over your contradictions answering that one.
    according to who...you simple minded fool you need to quit making things up...

    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/915973900454039552

    this kinda show how wrong you are...the attention von receives is above any other pass rusher in the game

    last season he didn't have anybody else to take away the chips and doubles he faced nearly every snap



    not gonna be a problem this year
    Last edited by arapaho; 07-09-2018 at 02:50 PM.

  4. #2329
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,993
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    according to who...you simple minded fool you need to quit making things up...

    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/915973900454039552

    this kinda show how wrong you are...the attention von receives is above any other pass rusher in the game

    last season he didn't have anybody else to take away the chips and doubles he faced nearly every snap



    not gonna be a problem this year
    according to YOU and your dumb ass logic that only sack numbers matter. you are the one that's always looking up stats to formulate your argument. since now you decided to use PFF to make your argument and you also said that melvin ingram is nowhere near von....then how come ingram had a better pass rushing grade than von last year?



    again, i think von is the premire edge defender in the leauge, this is your failed logic im using against you.

    by the way, funny how you never made that same argument for melvin ingram before joey bosa arrived. now you are making excuses for von who doesn't need your pathetic excuses, the dude is great regardless of sack numbers, you just have to watch the guy play, just like you have to watch ingram and not just look at stats.


    Welcome Back! #85

  5. #2330
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    14,400
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    according to YOU and your dumb ass logic that only sack numbers matter. you are the one that's always looking up stats to formulate your argument. since now you decided to use PFF to make your argument and you also said that melvin ingram is nowhere near von....then how come ingram had a better pass rushing grade than von last year?



    again, i think von is the premire edge defender in the leauge, this is your failed logic im using against you.

    by the way, funny how you never made that same argument for melvin ingram before joey bosa arrived. now you are making excuses for von who doesn't need your pathetic excuses, the dude is great regardless of sack numbers, you just have to watch the guy play, just like you have to watch ingram and not just look at stats.

    More lies ... have you no pride?

    I mean lie after lie after lie

    I have shown you dozens of times where i and others who opposed your
    Almost sack is best views
    Have posted that we use sacks, tackles, Qb hits, forced fumbles instead of just using pressures like you insisted

    Time after time i have proven you are

    Lying

    And you continue lie

  6. #2331
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,993
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    More lies ... have you no pride?

    I mean lie after lie after lie

    I have shown you dozens of times where i and others who opposed your
    Almost sack is best views
    Have posted that we use sacks, tackles, Qb hits, forced fumbles instead of just using pressures like you insisted

    Time after time i have proven you are

    Lying

    And you continue lie
    yet you constantly look up stats to formulate your argument, you constantly post stats for the past 5 years to try and act like keenan allen and melvin ingram haven't been good which totally ignores the fact that those guys have been inured. all you know is stats, you wouldn't even know a good player when you seen it unless you could look at a stat sheet.


    Welcome Back! #85

  7. #2332
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    14,400
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yet you constantly look up stats to formulate your argument, you constantly post stats for the past 5 years to try and act like keenan allen and melvin ingram haven't been good which totally ignores the fact that those guys have been inured. all you know is stats, you wouldn't even know a good player when you seen it unless you could look at a stat sheet.

    Ohh no im using stats in conversations about football players lol

    FYI When i posted the five year wr stats , it wasnt the past five years, it was the first five years of each wrs career, after you stated kA was better than any wr we had in the last decade

    I clearly showed you how retarded that aurgument was as all the broncos wrs i listed had better stats than allen in eachs respective first five seasons

    Get a grip sonny


    Your lies are showing

  8. #2333
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i used the last two seasons because last season von wasn't even top 10 in sacks.

    so according to you von hasn't been the best the last two seasons then? try not to trip over your contradictions answering that one.
    He applied more pressure than most pass rushers across the league plus he was playing without much of an offense and from behind for the better part of the season however hell have another one of these before your best team on paper even sniffs a super bowl!!!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-17-2018 at 07:14 PM.

  9. #2334
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    11,741
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yet you constantly look up stats to formulate your argument, you constantly post stats for the past 5 years to try and act like keenan allen and melvin ingram haven't been good which totally ignores the fact that those guys have been inured. all you know is stats, you wouldn't even know a good player when you seen it unless you could look at a stat sheet.
    Keenan Allen has missed 23 games in the last 3 years. It's hard to brag about how good someone is when they've missed the equivalent of a year and a half in the last 3 seasons. Last year was good, but an NFL player's number 1 ability needs to be availability. Until he proves he can stay healthy consistently then it's hard to compare him in any real debate about top receivers.

  10. #2335
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,152
    Von - 6 tackles / 1 assist / 3 sacks / 2 forced fumbles / 1 fumble recovered

    Ingram - 1 assisted tackle

  11. #2336
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,993
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Von - 6 tackles / 1 assist / 3 sacks / 2 forced fumbles / 1 fumble recovered

    Ingram - 1 assisted tackle
    nice, it was one game and von is the better player as ive said numerous times. ingram got a couple hits on PM and was disruptive but it wasn't consistent enough.


    Welcome Back! #85

  12. #2337
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    nice, it was one game and von is the better player as ive said numerous times. ingram got a couple hits on PM and was disruptive but it wasn't consistent enough.
    Then shut up.......

  13. #2338
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    14,400
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Von - 6 tackles / 1 assist / 3 sacks / 2 forced fumbles / 1 fumble recovered

    Ingram - 1 assisted tackle

    But did he flash without bosa

  14. #2339
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    But did he flash without bosa
    Weird and he still had the just best secondary in the AFC West

  15. #2340
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,993
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    But did he flash without bosa
    sure did, just wasn't consistent enough. are you saying one game means more than the last couple years?


    Welcome Back! #85

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •