Thread: Avatar

can we only use the ones that the board provides

The avatars that the board provides are pretty boring.

I also accidently erased my avatar when i was trying to edit it. Is there anyway i could get my old avatar or a different custom avatar back??

You should now be able to upload your own custom avatars again. We had to change a setting on the new Boards to allow that.

Please let me know if you have any problems.
    Any game without push-ups, hits, burns or noogies is a sissy game.

The Avatar size is limited to 20000 bytes, this bytes when we have people running huge pictures and images in their signature block.
    In the intrest of keeping the board useful for everyone (people on dialup) limiting the inmage size in the signature block should be enforced and free up some Avatar limits.
    Just my opinion, thought it could help out, plus I can then smooth out the movement of my pic like the website.

Unfortunately, there is no technical solution for limiting sig sizes in this version of vBulletin. We rely on the good judgment of members to keep them reasonable, and when we find on that's too big we either edit or ourselves or ask the member to do so.
    Any game without push-ups, hits, burns or noogies is a sissy game.

testing new avatar
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    testing new avatar
    You made us all look.

Nice avatar.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Cannot find an avatar.
    Last edited by jachba; 11-28-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jachba View Post
    Cannot find an avatar.
    Are you looking for any avatar in particular or where to change it? To change, go to https://forums.denverbroncos.com/pro...?do=editavatar (Settings > Edit Avatar) and select or upload your preferred picture. I believe for Benchwarmer level this is limited to a 80x80 px image no larger than 19.5 KB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Are you looking for any avatar in particular or where to change it? To change, go to https://forums.denverbroncos.com/pro...?do=editavatar (Settings > Edit Avatar) and select or upload your preferred picture. I believe for Benchwarmer level this is limited to a 80x80 px image no larger than 19.5 KB.
    Thank you.