Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ticket questions

Hi guys i have a question about buying tickets if someone can please help me.

Should I buy my tickets now or wait. Will more tickets become available as the prices start to drop in the next month or so? Or should I just get them now because the sections I want, there are not much left.

Someone please help me out. My family fly's from Utah every year for a game.
    Were looking at going to ether the Pit, Houston, New Orleans or Oakland.

Thanks
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Im buying my tickets now for Baltimore and Carolina, but it's because I stashed the money aside to buy them now plus everyone has the same record. Lol.

Get them now if you can, because as the season and success goes on I hope so will the prices and demand for tickets.

Also a friendly reminder that no one should make any offers to sell tickets to OP.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Single game tickets go on sale sometime in July. Shortly thereafter, owners can put up their tickets for sale. This all goes through the Broncos/NFL website, so it is 100% legit. You have to weigh whether or not the Manning hype is going to push them up early or if we lose some games early, or win a lot of games early will raise/lower the price! As a seller of season tickets I put the tickets I cannot go to (I live 500 miles away/2 small children) up early and do not gamble on the win/loss record raising/lowering prices.
    For instance, I have a friend who was desperate to sell when we started 1-4 last year, but was smiling like the Cheshire Cat after Tebow came in and the hype was crazy. It is a gamble though, if you wait. Hope this helps! The NFL Ticket Exchange is the way to go.

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

The trend I noticed before the playoff game last year, is the tickets get much cheaper the week of the game, I wish I had waited until the night before to get my tickets, but instead I ordered that Tuesday or Wednesday...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Never bought single game tickets before, so I don't know anything about that.

But I talked to one of the reps a few weeks ago, and she told me the Club Level is already sold out for this coming season.

That says to me tickets are going to be hard to come by, and expensive this year.

If you see something you like, and you can get it now, I wouldn't wait myself. But I am used to getting them in February. haha

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Never bought single game tickets before, so I don't know anything about that.

But I talked to one of the reps a few weeks ago, and she told me the Club Level is already sold out for this coming season.

That says to me tickets are going to be hard to come by, and expensive this year.

If you see something you like, and you can get it now, I wouldn't wait myself. But I am used to getting them in February. haha

I guy I know was going back and forth with one of the Club section account reps. Had pretty much decided to buy four, but was dragging his feet, tied up with work and stuff. When Manning signed, he figured he better get off his butt and buy them. He called the rep that afternoon and he was told that the club section had completely sold out that morning.

It seems there were very few upgrade options on normal seats this year. Cancellation rate must have been very low.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    I guy I know was going back and forth with one of the Club section account reps. Had pretty much decided to buy four, but was dragging his feet, tied up with work and stuff. When Manning signed, he figured he better get off his butt and buy them. He called the rep that afternoon and he was told that the club section had completely sold out that morning.

It seems there were very few upgrade options on normal seats this year. Cancellation rate must have been very low.
    I'm guessing the cancellation rate was incredibly low... We normally get atleast two or three threads from people bragging that they got the letter or call for season tickets... That didn't happen this year... Sadly, I had an opportunity to get season tickets, but couldn't do it this year... I'll have to wait until I get my own letter

Ouch! That had to sting.

Ya snooze ya lose, what can I say.

He can have mine! Only $40,000 for this year. That's not much of a mark up, is it?

Kidding... He can't have mine at any price.

Ouch! That had to sting.

Ya snooze ya lose, what can I say.

He can have mine! Only $40,000 for this year. That's not much of a mark up, is it?

Kidding... He can't have mine at any price.

lol, 40k, it's a bargain. Let me give him a call.

I have to say, while there is a lot of criticism of the club seats, having sat in both Club and non-Club, those Club seats are nice. Good views. Warm place to get a snack pregame. HUGE bloody Mary's...
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

lol, 40k, it's a bargain. Let me give him a call.

I have to say, while there is a lot of criticism of the club seats, having sat in both Club and non-Club, those Club seats are nice. Good views. Warm place to get a snack pregame. HUGE bloody Mary's...
    Yeah, the view isn't too bad.

Worth every penny! haha

Yeah, the view isn't too bad.

Worth every penny! haha

Wow, that's sweet on the 50. I've only been in the corner of the Club section a couple times.

Wow, that's sweet on the 50. I've only been in the corner of the Club section a couple times.

I tell ya, it's rough man.

I tell ya, it's rough man.

Wait a minute... are you telling me those seats are padded???

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Wait a minute... are you telling me those seats are padded???
    Technically, yeah. Pretty sure they are measured in micro-millimeters though, DOZENS of them!