Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Technically, yeah. Pretty sure they are measured in micro-millimeters though, DOZENS of them!

I was just wondering, because I don't even need the seat, much less the pad on it
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I was just wondering, because I don't even need the seat, much less the pad on it

My seats are actually on the North 43. In section 310. That's 309 in that shot, just under the main cameras.

I have not sat in my seat since the Patriot playoff game of 05. About halfway thru that game, I got up to stand in front of 309, and I have been there ever since.

Seats are for kids, old people, and ladies who knit. haha

Of course Mugo needs to sit & eat a little bit before the game. It's just too hot inside on the West side in that thing. Needed a little shade.

Mugo looking forward to a night game this year against the Bounty Hunters, errr Saints! Hoping it snows.

Be nice if it'd snow today come to think about it.......

EVERYONE! THINK SNOW FOR COLORADO!!!!!!!!

Even if it just results in a little rain. We really need it.....

Last edited by JWinn; 06-25-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Yeah, the view isn't too bad.

Worth every penny! haha

I tell ya, it's rough man.

:laugh

Nice!

I almost had a chance to be in Denver for the first game. Checked out ticket prices (legit sites, of course).

Steelers' fans really pay that?

Checking out prices for the Broncos/Ravens game. Hate to pay it, but I will.

For Father's Day/anniversary (same day this year), I'm getting hubby tickets to the Redskins. Preseason is like $20.00. Regular games are $40.00-70.00.

I guess the Broncos are just popular.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Well like someone said earlier, tickets usually go on sale a late Saturday in July. Except for last year cause of the lockout, tickets went on sale on a Tuesday in August. But its annoying me because usually the date is announced by now I though, so I'm getting antsy, waiting for the tickets to come available. I usually just wait til they go on sale. There is usually plenty available for half price and full price. I've never paid more than 100 for any ticket, and that includes every playoff game at the new stadium. Got last years playoff game, in the south stands for 90 a piece. So I just wait. But some people get impatient and get expensive tickets I guess, but imo just wait til they go on sale. Every year I always get scared, thinking I won't get any tickets And then there is always tickets available even the week of the game. So we'll see. I just cant wait til they finally announce the date, because I'm ready to get my tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Nice!

I almost had a chance to be in Denver for the first game. Checked out ticket prices (legit sites, of course).

Steelers' fans really pay that?

Checking out prices for the Broncos/Ravens game. Hate to pay it, but I will.

For Father's Day/anniversary (same day this year), I'm getting hubby tickets to the Redskins. Preseason is like $20.00. Regular games are $40.00-70.00.

I guess the Broncos are just popular.
    What were Steeler fans paying?

I can bet it was a lot. They are extremely dedicated. More so than I like to admit.

Redskin season tickets?

Ya know, it'll be great! DC has a great crowd. Also with terrific dedication. Nothing like the Steelers in my experience, but they don't get around these parts too often for me to see. I would love to go to a game there once.

Just don't come in here and sing that crappy little song they pestered us with at XXII. Please!

You two are gonna have a blast. Happy Anniversary!

Say HI to Shanny for me! haha

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    ........... because I'm ready to get my tickets.

You have no idea, lol.

Try paying for them in February and waiting until late July to actually get them. Very frustrating.

But so rewarding when that special envelope appears in the mailbox. The best day of Summer!

I still think tickets are gonna be harder to come by than in previous years, and be more expensive than in the past. I guess you guys will find out soon enough though.

You have no idea, lol.

Try paying for them in February and waiting until late July to actually get them. Very frustrating.

But so rewarding when that special envelope appears in the mailbox. The best day of Summer!

I still think tickets are gonna be harder to come by than in previous years, and be more expensive than in the past. I guess you guys will find out soon enough though.

Yea. Out of curiousity, I kept an eye on Stubhub and Ticket exchange last year, and quite often there were still a lot of tickets left the day before, and even up until 3 hours before kickoff, when Ticket exchange stops selling.

I think it was the Jets Thursday night game when there were still something like 3,000 tickets on the exchange that were up for sale, hence a lot of no shows.

I doubt that will be the case this year, and as a result tickets will be more expensive on the secondary market.

I wouldn't be surprised if tickets drop a little in late July/August, only because right now season ticket holders can't put their tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange (not sure how/why there are a handful of listings) and the NFL tries to scare season ticket holders from putting tickets on stubhub. So, after the single game tickets go on sale and season ticket holders list their tickets, we could see a flood of new tickets and drop in price, which will likely spike again as tickets start being snatched up and then once the season starts if the Broncos get off to a good start.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Thats what happens when P-Money is your QB. I had wanted to watch Peyton play for years. Never could afford to go all the way to Indy plus tickets.. so last year i win tickets to a game in Indy and it never sold out. Guy next to me on the 50 said he paid 87.00 for his seats. When ya go 2-14.. that happens.. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Yea. Out of curiousity, I kept an eye on Stubhub and Ticket exchange last year, and quite often there were still a lot of tickets left the day before, and even up until 3 hours before kickoff, when Ticket exchange stops selling.

I think it was the Jets Thursday night game when there were still something like 3,000 tickets on the exchange that were up for sale, hence a lot of no shows.

I doubt that will be the case this year, and as a result tickets will be more expensive on the secondary market.

I wouldn't be surprised if tickets drop a little in late July/August, only because right now season ticket holders can't put their tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange (not sure how/why there are a handful of listings) and the NFL tries to scare season ticket holders from putting tickets on stubhub. So, after the single game tickets go on sale and season ticket holders list their tickets, we could see a flood of new tickets and drop in price, which will likely spike again as tickets start being snatched up and then once the season starts if the Broncos get off to a good start.

Just wanted to say the NFL has never tried to scare me from selling my tickets anywhere.

I am HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to sell them on their Ticket Exchange, but I always get the feeling that's more because they would like to make the fees on them again.

"If your going to sell your tickets, oh please let us do it. We are a poor organization and we need the money desperately!" Kinda comes across like that to me, lol. You'd think they were saving dogs and cats in Ethiopia or something.....

I just delete them on site pretty much. Id spam them, but they also send email's I like, ya know?

Aside from being able to go to every game, one of the things I most like about the season tickets is I don't have to worry about where to get them, what I will pay, where I will sit, or any of that. I know exactly what I will pay and exactly where I will sit next year, the year after, and so on. Until my contract expires after 2014. And then I'll know for another 7 years.

Reading here all these years, people asking all sorts of questions about tickets,I realized how nice that is.

Last edited by JWinn; 06-26-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
    Thats what happens when P-Money is your QB. I had wanted to watch Peyton play for years. Never could afford to go all the way to Indy plus tickets.. so last year i win tickets to a game in Indy and it never sold out. Guy next to me on the 50 said he paid 87.00 for his seats. When ya go 2-14.. that happens.. lmao
    I won tickets to the Indy game in 2010.

Gave em to my daughter and her boyfriend.

Just wanted to say the NFL has never tried to scare me from selling my tickets anywhere.

I am HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to sell them on their Ticket Exchange, but I always get the feeling that's more because they would like to make the fees on them again.

"If your going to sell your tickets, oh please let us do it. We are a poor organization and we need the money desperately!" Kinda comes across like that to me, lol. You'd think they were saving dogs and cats in Ethiopia or something.....

I just delete them on site pretty much. Id spam them, but they also send email's I like, ya know?

Aside from being able to go to every game, one of the things I most like about the season tickets is I don't have to worry about where to get them, what I will pay, where I will sit, or any of that. I know exactly what I will pay and exactly where I will sit next year, the year after, and so on. Until my contract expires after 2014. And then I'll know for another 7 years.

Reading here all these years, people asking all sorts of questions about tickets,I realized how nice that is.

The "trying to scare" I referred to is that they say that if you resell your season tickets anyplace but on the Ticket Exchange, you are liable for what the person that buys the tickets does. Meaning, if they get drunk and cause problems, you could lose your seats. They promote the Ticket Exchange as the only "safe" way to sell your tickets. Of course, they are doing this because the team and league takes a cut of sales through the ticket exchange.

On the purchasing end, they tell ticket buyers that they only way to be sure your tickets aren't counterfeit is to buy through the NFL ticket exchange.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

The "trying to scare" I referred to is that they say that if you resell your season tickets anyplace but on the Ticket Exchange, you are liable for what the person that buys the tickets does. Meaning, if they get drunk and cause problems, you could lose your seats. They promote the Ticket Exchange as the only "safe" way to sell your tickets. Of course, they are doing this because the team and league takes a cut of sales through the ticket exchange.

On the purchasing end, they tell ticket buyers that they only way to be sure your tickets aren't counterfeit is to buy through the NFL ticket exchange.
    Well, I'll concede that's a fair point as a season ticket owner. I run a risk if I sell them on the street to anyone. If they do start something, cause a fight or something like that, I am responsible in the team's eyes, and can lose my tickets going forward. I have seen people get ejected quite a bit the least few years, so it's possible.

As for fake tickets though, I have not seen that. Of course, I don't hang around the gates where that would be discovered.

But I drive up Federal from 8th Ave. to get to the barn, and along the last 6 blocks or so, there are always tons of scalpers waving tickets at passing cars. It's kinda funny, as they are standing right next to a guy holding a sign saying how the NEED tickets, lol. Partners....

Last year for the Raider game, I offered one of my tickets to one of those guys under the Colfax bridge. My son did not do his homework, and I couldn't find anyone at the last minute that afternoon.

All of his tickets were the preprinted kind, like mine, and they all looked legit. Of course, none of them were quite like mine, and he flipped out when he saw the price printed on it. He offered me about $75, and I walked away.

Knew that was gonna happen, lol. Wasn't about to let some scumbag make a buck off my tickets. Not a chance. I'd give it to a friend, but he had to pay full price.

But again, his tickets did look legit. HE didn't, but they did.

Well, I'll concede that's a fair point as a season ticket owner. I run a risk if I sell them on the street to anyone. If they do start something, cause a fight or something like that, I am responsible in the team's eyes, and can lose my tickets going forward. I have seen people get ejected quite a bit the least few years, so it's possible.

As for fake tickets though, I have not seen that. Of course, I don't hang around the gates where that would be discovered.

But I drive up Federal from 8th Ave. to get to the barn, and along the last 6 blocks or so, there are always tons of scalpers waving tickets at passing cars. It's kinda funny, as they are standing right next to a guy holding a sign saying how the NEED tickets, lol. Partners....

Last year for the Raider game, I offered one of my tickets to one of those guys under the Colfax bridge. My son did not do his homework, and I couldn't find anyone at the last minute that afternoon.

All of his tickets were the preprinted kind, like mine, and they all looked legit. Of course, none of them were quite like mine, and he flipped out when he saw the price printed on it. He offered me about $75, and I walked away.

Knew that was gonna happen, lol. Wasn't about to let some scumbag make a buck off my tickets. Not a chance. I'd give it to a friend, but he had to pay full price.

I don't know if it's scare tactics or real, but the NFL and Broncos last season were making noise about the amount of counterfeit tickets being distributed and how if you showed up to the game with a counterfeit ticket, you would not gain entrance.

I don't know if it's scare tactics or real, but the NFL and Broncos last season were making noise about the amount of counterfeit tickets being distributed and how if you showed up to the game with a counterfeit ticket, you would not gain entrance.
    Nor should you!

I would guess that picked up later on in the season, as Tebow became the starter. Gotta love the Tebow fanatics! They sure were an entertaining bunch. I miss one of them though....

No doubt that will continue with Peyton also.

Hey, if you buy a ticket from a less that legit person or site, that's on you (not personally), ya know? There are plenty of decent, legit places to buy tickets today. Ticket Exchange at least offers some security in that regard.

I would feel sorry for someone, in certain situations, who gets burned trying to get seats just to be part of the experience, or to come root for the team.

Certain Patriot fans though, well, there's this guy under a bridge.........

you know... if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I'm only a PM away... (not Peyton Manning, thats like $19 Million)
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson