Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mray View Post
    My seats are in sec 524 and are $45 each. My friend wanted to go to the Saints game and sit in the same section. She paid $160 each. Unbelievable.
    Wanna sell me those tickets

The season ticket holders did not get that big of an increase-you are talking about the legal scalpers.
    SmilingJack

Wow thats alot.

Here in australia you can get tickets for under 30$ for a team game with the best players in league

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingJack View Post
    The season ticket holders did not get that big of an increase-you are talking about the legal scalpers.
    Exactly.

I got a single seat ticket to the Steelers game through ticketmaster for about $50.

It's not the team. It's the demand driving the prices up.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    HOLY COW, i cannot believe the "manflation" (inflation due to manning) on ticket prices!!! Are you season ticket holders insane? the price of tickets from last year from what i have seen have more then doubled!!!

I just cannot believe that having Manning on the team would jack prices up that much. I got south stand tickets last year, sect 133 10 rows up for 125 each, now same section 250 minimum that i have seen. also got sect 103 12 rows up the year before for 140 each, now you cant even sniff a ticket there for under 350.

wow.....sorry just had to vent that...this maybe the first time in a long time i don't go to a live game, and im pretty upset about it, just a shame. i just cant justify spending over 500 dollars just to see a football game. Am i the only one that finds this outrageous? or have i just been extremely lucky in finding cheap tickets the last 10 years?
    I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. The ticket prices are always that high (for most of the games), not just when they play the Broncos.

It's frustrating, but I only get to see a live game once a year/once every 2 years. So I mumble and grumble, pay the price and have the best time watching the Broncos play. This year, I want/need to see them win (4 games, 4 losses).

Check out a higher section. Prices might be a little lower.

And, yes, I think Manning is worth it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Also wait a week before the game . Maybe even days , they should drop dramatically .... The tickets I had 2 years ago are up to $650 each ... I definitely may be sitting in the upper row now .

I have season tickets. The barely went up at all. Depending where you sit. About $5-10 a ticket.

Not bad.

To the OP I have season tickets and we don't pay the over the top prices that are on places like Stubhub. We have a set price that organization has set based on where the seats are that sort of thing. Now if you are talking about prices season ticket holders are putting their tickets up for that's up to them but its a demand sort of thing. You can get seats for less desirable games like the Browns for much cheaper than you are referring even on stubhub however. For the steelers game, however, due to Steeler's fans traveling so well and it being a repeat of last year's playoff game the price is hiked up and to be honest i don't blame anyone trying to get the most out of the tickets they have.

On a side note the plus to the high prices is that steelers fans can't afford to fly down and pay for tickets so the stadium should have a much lower steelers presence this year than years past which is awesome imo.

I've never found decent seats for the Broncos In San Diego under $200 a pop.

Im looking for Broncos steelers tickets, cant find anything!!!! I want to go so bad

Looks like its too late for me. Cheapest I can find is around 200 a ticket for section 500

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Looks like its too late for me. Cheapest I can find is around 200 a ticket for section 500
    Dangnabbit!

And we're gonna try to buy our tickets tonight. :sigh:

Guess we'll sit where we sit, and we won't throw a fit.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Those are crazy prices. Eating at Applebee's with all those TVs and half price off on appetizers is a pretty good deal these days. My wife and I went to a CU game for just $10.00 each due to a special price. I'm afraid my wife and I might never go to a Broncos game due to those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalapeno Jon View Post
    Those are crazy prices. Eating at Applebee's with all those TVs and half price off on appetizers is a pretty good deal these days. My wife and I went to a CU game for just $10.00 each due to a special price. I'm afraid my wife and I might never go to a Broncos game due to those prices.
    Mile High>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Applebees. Haha. A lot of it is due to being the first game, Sunday night football, against the Steelers, and Peytons first game

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Dangnabbit!

And we're gonna try to buy our tickets tonight. :sigh:

Guess we'll sit where we sit, and we won't throw a fit.
    I mean I would spring for 200, but I would want to go with a friend or my brother or someone, and Im not sure if they would want to do that much

Im looking on CL right now, it s pretty crazy. One dude posted his seats, said they are 80 bucks face value. So I jumped right on that and emailed him, and he emailed me back saying "Im selling for 300 each, are you still interested".........Like cmon dude, if youre going to sell for 300 DO NOT put that the face value is 80
    Last edited by VenomousDB; 08-27-2012 at 03:14 PM.