View Poll Results: Tapatalk

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't have it, don't want it.

0 0%
  • I want it, and I'd use it if you installed it here.

4 33.33%
  • I have it, I love it, I use it, and I will use it here.

1 8.33%
  • What in the Hell are you talking about?

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Okay, I've reviewed the documentation for this and I think it's something we should explore.

Before we explore it much though, I want to know how many of you currently use Tapatalk, and which version you're on. Leave those details so I know what we're dealing with, because it's a big factor in where we go from here.

I'd also like to know what kind of phone/tablet you have.

Lack of information = no bueno. So if you want it, leave a post with your info. Blank posts means we don't have enough information to move forward.

T-Mobile Mytouch 4G slide

I don't have it but I'd use it if you implemented it, if not I'll just continue to use the browser version.

Hooray, beer!

I'd also like to say that I would use it if implemented, and this is the only forum that I regurlarly get on.

dependent on how it works (I haven't used tapatalk before) I'd be willing to give it a shot...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I don't have it, and I really like having the full version on the dolphin browser. If Tapatalk were available I'd try it out to see if I like it better than Dolphin.

Btw I have an IPhone 4.

Personally, while I use both Tapatalk and Forumrunner on various forums, I think ForumRunner is better. That said, either one is a great option to hit a forum from a phone or tablet.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

I don't like the way my android phone works with the current mobile version.

I can't find recent posts, but instead have to navigate the forums.

Posting is very cumbersome.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

I would use it.

I currently use it, and it works well. If it's not too much hassle to administer or install, it's definitely a good addition. The functionality is better than just the mobile version.

Well I'm not really familiar with any of this stuff actually. I just got myself the newest Android phone, and so I'm still learning everything and what not. Is this just an app that I download called " tapatalk" ? Or do I have to go to the message board first? Or how exactly does it work? Would be cool to check in on this site from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Well I'm not really familiar with any of this stuff actually. I just got myself the newest Android phone, and so I'm still learning everything and what not. Is this just an app that I download called " tapatalk" ? Or do I have to go to the message board first? Or how exactly does it work? Would be cool to check in on this site from my phone.
    Yes, it is an app that can be downloaded/purchased ($1.99) from the Android Marketplace (now called the Android Play store).
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    The reason for the discussion is that this app requires more than you installing it -- the board itself has to do something to install it at their end.

I don't own a cell, but I'd probably have my wife download it on her droid Razor max if it were installed here. It'd be nice to check in now and again when we're out places.
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Tned and I were discussing this, and there is another program called ForumRunner that might be better for us that I wasn't as familiar with. I've heard of it but didn't know anything about it.

I need to do some more research because it sounds like ForumRunner might be the better solution for us.

Thanks to Tned for talking to me about it.

Anything ever come of this??

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2