Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tickets for individual games during the Broncos' 2012 season

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...8-6c1622c82a25

Tickets for individual games during the 2012 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale beginning Monday, July 23 at 11 a.m. MDT.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos on Wednesday announced that tickets for individual games during the 2012 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale beginning Monday, July 23, at 11 a.m. MDT. Ticket availability will vary, as the Broncos have sold out 325 consecutive regular-season games dating back to 1970, but a limited number of tickets (mostly single seats) will be available for all games beginning on Monday, July 23.

The Broncos offer a variety of price levels, which are detailed at the bottom of this release, as well as points of purchase for their fans. Included in the inventory available for the public are full-price tickets, half-price tickets, ADA tickets and club seat tickets.

Ticket purchasers may acquire seats via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com, local Ticketmaster outlets (including select Walmart stores, Cherry Creek Shopping Center Guest Services Desk, The Official Visitors Center at 1600 California St. Ste. 6, Town Center @ Aurora Guest Services, Angeloís CDíS & More, and Twist & Shout). For best results, the Broncos recommend the online and charge-by-phone capabilities that Ticketmaster provides to help avoid long lines while gaining access to the same inventory.

Full-Price Tickets: Full-price tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. MDT on Monday, July 23. They may be purchased via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any local Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com. Please note that there will be a limit of four tickets per household per game.

Half-Price Tickets: Half-price tickets go on sale at 1 p.m. MDT on Monday, July 23. They may be purchased through the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000) or through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com only.

A total of the 2,000 half-price tickets will be available for purchase in compliance with the legislation and operating agreement with the Metropolitan Football Stadium District upon the construction of Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos and the MFSD have implemented the following procedures for the purchase of half-price tickets:

There will be a limit of four tickets per household and no multiple-game purchases are allowed. This will be verified by Ticketmaster by name and credit card usage.
    All sales are final and there are no exchanges, cancellations or refunds.
    All tickets must be claimed at gate entry on the day of the purchased game. Only buyers of the half-price tickets will be authorized to pick up their orders.
    There will be no name changes on half-price tickets.
    The buyer must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets to claim their tickets at the entry gate.
    After claiming their half-price tickets, buyers must go directly into the stadium.

ADA Seating: A limited amount of ADA seating for ADA qualified patrons will go on sale concurrently on Monday, July 23, via Ticketmaster. For additional information, please refer to the ADA section of http://www.denverbroncos.com/ticketoffice.

Club Seating: There also will be a very limited amount of club seats designated for single-game sales. Club Seat locations will be available on the East and West United Club Levels for single-game purchase. This inventory will be available beginning on July, 23 at 11 a.m. MDT via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com. There still are a limited number of Club Level season tickets available for the 2012 season by license agreement. Interested parties should contact the Broncos directly at (720) 258-3338.

2012 Broncos Ticket Prices and the Appropriate Half-Price Amount Areas:

Location Full Half
    Field Prime $175 $87.50
    Field Goal Lines $130 $65
    Field Corner $115 $57.50
    Reserved Seats @ Level 3 $90 $45
    Field/Plaza End Zone $85 $42.50
    Upper Level Sideline $75 $37.50
    Upper Level Corner $60 $30
    Upper Level End Zone $49 $24.50

Tickets are cheaper than I anticipated, now all I have to worry about is air fare and accommodation!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Just the news that I've been waiting for. Thanks for sharing. Been waiting every day to read this news Cant wait.

Looks like if I can't get Club Level I'll be in the Field Prime.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Also, is that Field Level Prime thing, something new? I don't remember that little section over there before? Unless they renamed it or something, but I don't remember that.

Hey... all of you... stay away from my half priced tickets for the Steelers game! Those are mine damnit!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Hey... all of you... stay away from my half priced tickets for the Steelers game! Those are mine damnit!
    Mental note... get as many Steeler half off tickets as I can.....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Mental note... get as many Steeler half off tickets as I can.....
    you forgot part two... sell to Frenchy for half of what you paid for them...

I think I am faster than you when it comes to typing.....we shall see, Padewan.....
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Broncos Ticket Onsale

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that Broncos tickets officially go on sale to the public in 1 hour, 11am MST at ticketmaster.

Edit:
    Some tickets go on sale at 11 and some go onsale at 1:00pm
    Last edited by teetdogs; 07-23-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks. Yea I've been waiting for today for some time.

Regular priced tickets go on sale at 11. And then half priced tickets go on sale at 1. Cant wait.

I'm waiting for the half priced tickets for the Steelers game... If I have my way, I'll find myself sitting in section 534 September 9th

I'm waiting for the half priced tickets for the Steelers game... If I have my way, I'll find myself sitting in section 534 September 9th
    How many people are you going with? I will say that with half priced, you can get great seats. I just put in for 1 ticket and BAM, I've had some great seats for just like 65 dollars. Its legit. This year, I think I'm just gonna get full priced tickets and then maybe later in the year, I'll scoop up a half priced ticket for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    How many people are you going with? I will say that with half priced, you can get great seats. I just put in for 1 ticket and BAM, I've had some great seats for just like 65 dollars. Its legit. This year, I think I'm just gonna get full priced tickets and then maybe later in the year, I'll scoop up a half priced ticket for a game.
    Just me and my best friend for that one. I've got a list of games that get priority if the Steelers one falls through. I don't have to be in 534 to be happy, but it is ideal

Just me and my best friend for that one. I've got a list of games that get priority if the Steelers one falls through. I don't have to be in 534 to be happy, but it is ideal
    Nice. Well in order to get 2 seats together, you gotta be quick. Usually try it the second it goes out, and you can get 2 together in the 500 level. But a lot of times what I do, is get 2 tickets, and look for each 1 individually and then we can both sit in the 100 level, but just not next to each other. Either way though, every seat in the house is great.

I think everyone wants to go to the week 1 game though.