Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    No good tickets full price or half. Not a nose bleed seat person. Bring on the big screen

Quote Originally Posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
    No good tickets full price or half. Not a nose bleed seat person. Bring on the big screen
    There are plenty of good seats. i got 1 seat in section 126, and another in section 232. And nothing wrong with nose bleed seats either. Those seats are great and you can see everything imo.

2 tickets both in section 110 for the home opener. Man, not that I could wait for the season to start anyway, but now it's gonna drive me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Tset View Post
    2 tickets both in section 110 for the home opener. Man, not that I could wait for the season to start anyway, but now it's gonna drive me nuts!
    Sweet. Did you get 2 tickets together? or just scattered? Pretty cool that you got them both in the same section using the half priced tickets. I'm stoked as well man.

2 together for the Raiders! Never been in the 500 level, but very excited. Road-trip from Calgary!!

I can't believe I coulden't even get tickets to the Browns game...

Got mine to the Texans game...already saw them play and beat the Steelers a few years back and I've wanted to see them play the Texans because of Kubiak. See ya'all then!!! Go Broncos!!!
    Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Wow, I tried to get 2 seats together half priced, was refreshing and tried to get them as soon as the site went live. No go. I've never had problems getting a few half priced tickets together. They must have sold FAST. Finally settled for a single ticket.

Sorry Dad, looks like I'm going by myself

Going to my first NFL game Sept 23rd. Got a pair of half priced together. Now I need to book flight and hotel. Any recommendations where to stay?

Got 2 tickets in Section 512 for the New Orleans game!!!

I'm tempted to order a single ticket to the Steelers game on my other card... hmmm

edit... Nevermind... too late
    Last edited by Frenchy180; 07-23-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Sweet. Did you get 2 tickets together? or just scattered? Pretty cool that you got them both in the same section using the half priced tickets. I'm stoked as well man.
    Not together, but one is row 33 and one is row 37. Maybe if someone next to me is there solo I can buy him a beer or two and have the swap seats. If not, it's not a big deal. Really stoked I got tickets period. Not to mention half price.

I need your guys' help: Someone told me about half price tix today so I went online and bought them. I got over to ticketmaster at about 1pm and bought 4 to the chiefs game. Then I decided we wanted more (such a great deal) so I got 4 for the chargers. Then I decided "why not" and i got 4 more for the bucs.

Here's my question: I read after buying all those (with confirmation and email from TM) that you are only allowed to buy 4 per household per season. What the heck? Why did they let me buy all of those?

Should I be scared that they won't let me in or did I just get lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by brotherchaos41 View Post
    I need your guys' help: Someone told me about half price tix today so I went online and bought them. I got over to ticketmaster at about 1pm and bought 4 to the chiefs game. Then I decided we wanted more (such a great deal) so I got 4 for the chargers. Then I decided "why not" and i got 4 more for the bucs.

Here's my question: I read after buying all those (with confirmation and email from TM) that you are only allowed to buy 4 per household per season. What the heck? Why did they let me buy all of those?

Should I be scared that they won't let me in or did I just get lucky?
    Uh Oh, the ticket police are going to get you!!!!

Actually, I'm curious if they will figure it out when they go to ship them. Let us know what happens.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Uh Oh, the ticket police are going to get you!!!!

Actually, I'm curious if they will figure it out when they go to ship them. Let us know what happens.
    They don't ship them... in fact I don't even remember if you get an actual paper ticket at all...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson