Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Uh Oh, the ticket police are going to get you!!!!

Actually, I'm curious if they will figure it out when they go to ship them. Let us know what happens.
    They actually don't ship the half priced tickets. You have to go in to the stadium and they scan your credit card, and then your tickets pop out of the little scan thing that they have. And then you go in to the stadium. Kind of different but they do that so you don't sell tickets that you got at half priced.

As to brotherChaos, I would be scared if I were you. I even called up today just to verify the rules again and she said you can either get 1 ticket for 1 game, or 4 for 1 game, or somewhere in between but you CAN NOT go to 4 games and get a ticket a game, or more. So in other words, with the half priced deal, you can only get 1 game, and up to 4 tickets for that game.

So let us know what happens with that, because I'm curious. If you can get away with going to 3 games all half priced, then I may have to start doing that But yea, I would be scared if I were you. Not sure how they are going to work it or what not, but they may just cancel 2 of the games, and notify you of it. But I'm not really sure.

And as for Tset, Pretty sweet that you got tickets close by. I did that 1 other time, and was hoping to swap with people, but didn't see anyone by themselves, but yea, at least you're in the house. Thats the important part.

Hubby tried to get Bronco-Raven tickets Friday. No luck.

I don't think the Ravens do the half price tickets.

We'll probably buy the tickets after we get back from vacation.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    They don't ship them... in fact I don't even remember if you get an actual paper ticket at all...
    Yea, after reading PWN's post, I remember reading all the rules associated with the half price tickets when I posted a notice about them last month.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Just got mine. OOOHHHH YAAAA
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by brotherchaos41 View Post
    I need your guys' help: Someone told me about half price tix today so I went online and bought them. I got over to ticketmaster at about 1pm and bought 4 to the chiefs game. Then I decided we wanted more (such a great deal) so I got 4 for the chargers. Then I decided "why not" and i got 4 more for the bucs.

Here's my question: I read after buying all those (with confirmation and email from TM) that you are only allowed to buy 4 per household per season. What the heck? Why did they let me buy all of those?

Should I be scared that they won't let me in or did I just get lucky?
    A guy I work with a few years ago bought half price tickets to multiple games. I don’t remember exactly how it was handled, but he only got to keep the tickets for one of the games, the others were refunded to him. I don’t know if he got to choose which game, or if it was the first transaction that went through.

And as others have mentioned, you have to go to a specific gate (east side of the stadium). You MUST have a valid ID and the EXACT credit card used to charge the tickets. You are not shipped tickets ahead of time.

I had got in right at 1 and had a pair for the raiders game but they were directly behind the endzone so I passed. After that I couldn't get much in a decent section but I did manage to get one half off for the chargers game in section 122 seat 1 I'm pretty excited except I'll be by myself

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Hubby tried to get Bronco-Raven tickets Friday. No luck.

I don't think the Ravens do the half price tickets.

We'll probably buy the tickets after we get back from vacation.
    Yea, I think the Broncos are like the only team to have the half price sale. Not sure though, but I've never heard any other teams do that. Something about some agreement or settlement that the Broncos have had a long time ago. Not quite sure. Either way its pretty sweet though. Sometimes when I'm bored I go on ticketmaster and go to other teams games and try to get 1 ticket, and see how cheap I can get a ticket for. Kinda sad cause some teams have tickets for so cheap.

But I'm shocked the tickets went so fast for the Pitt game. You cant even get a ticket for reg price or half price on ticket master for that game anymore.

But I'm stoked since I got tickets for the Pitt game on ticketmaster and Saints tickets on stubhub. Now I just cant wait for football season to get here.