Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Nice. Well in order to get 2 seats together, you gotta be quick. Usually try it the second it goes out, and you can get 2 together in the 500 level. But a lot of times what I do, is get 2 tickets, and look for each 1 individually and then we can both sit in the 100 level, but just not next to each other. Either way though, every seat in the house is great.

I think everyone wants to go to the week 1 game though.
    Definitely, I'm already on the ticketmaster site... I did it last year and was a few minutes late and missed out on tickets to the Raiders game, but managed to get tickets to the one against the Lions.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Definitely, I'm already on the ticketmaster site... I did it last year and was a few minutes late and missed out on tickets to the Raiders game, but managed to get tickets to the one against the Lions.
    Yea, well theres always tickets though, although getting 2 together is usually hard, but usually me and whoever I go with, have no problem sitting away from each other. So I just put in for 1 ticket. Bought it. Then put it for another 1 ticket. Because its pretty hard to get 2 together especially on the half priced ones.

I am dying to go to the home opener so I was on Ticketmaster at 10:58, refreshed until the tickets showed available and tried picking up 2 tickets. It showed nothing was available so tried 1 ticket about 3 minutes later and it said nothing was available. Any hints how to at least get one tickets? Crazy to think it sold out in less than 3 minutes. Gonna try for the half priced tickets, but imagine they'll go even faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tset View Post
    I am dying to go to the home opener so I was on Ticketmaster at 10:58, refreshed until the tickets showed available and tried picking up 2 tickets. It showed nothing was available so tried 1 ticket about 3 minutes later and it said nothing was available. Any hints how to at least get one tickets? Crazy to think it sold out in less than 3 minutes. Gonna try for the half priced tickets, but imagine they'll go even faster.
    Wait until the half price tickets go on sale at 1pm MST, then try and get them individually, likely wont be together but at least youre both there.

Yea, it went by crazy fast. I'm just gonna wait for the half priced now and get on there quick. I usually always get half priced anyways, but tried full price first, and man it sold out quick. All the other games I can still get tickets for

I went to look at what is available, even clicked "best available" for three adults on Dec 2nd.. section 527?!?! SMH...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Well, good to know I didn't screw it up at least. Thanks for the advise BroncosPWNn00bs, anyway I can get the tickets without paying $600 to some scalper I'm up for.

Well, good to know I didn't screw it up at least. Thanks for the advise BroncosPWNn00bs, anyway I can get the tickets without paying $600 to some scalper I'm up for.
    Yea, I'm waiting for half priced now and see what happens. I hope that everyone just thinks its sold out and forgets about it, and we can get nice half priced seats.

And yea Ebsoria, I wish I was interested in seeing the Bucs or Browns, cause then I'd at least get tickets Instead of wanting to go to the opener like everyone else. Thats the only game where there isn't a single ticket available right now I think.

Oh and welcome to the site Tset.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Yea, I'm waiting for half priced now and see what happens. I hope that everyone just thinks its sold out and forgets about it, and we can get nice half priced seats.

And yea Ebsoria, I wish I was interested in seeing the Bucs or Browns, cause then I'd at least get tickets Instead of wanting to go to the opener like everyone else. Thats the only game where there isn't a single ticket available right now I think.

Oh and welcome to the site Tset.
    Maybe they're waiting to release them...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Hoping for a pair of half-price tickets. I was online (refreshing) at 11:00, completed my request for any 2 to September 30 vs. Raiders in under 30 seconds... nothing..!!

Thanks! Been lurking for a good 3 years, but that was my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Maybe they're waiting to release them...
    No doubt. I do know that they release 2000 half priced tickets for every game. So I'm here in anticipation. man though, I gotta go to the bathroom I must be nervous

Where the hello are they!!

Yea mayneeeeeeee. Got 2 tickets scattered for the Steelers game Now I just need to find a way to get the Saints tickets. Oh well. At least I got tix for the game I wanted to go to the most.

I got one pair together for the game against the Texans... The tickets are a gift to me for my birthday from my mom, so I only have to wait a month after my birthday this year
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson