Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Season Ticket Waiting List

I have been on the waiting list for probably 10 years, can't quite remember. To my surprise, I got an email notice on Monday that I was eligible to purchase tix. I can't believe it, especially with us having Manning . I picked up 2 in section 521. I am so stoked, I am from PA and will be making a couple of treks to Denver this year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats man! I'm a couple years from getting my email/letter... Speaking of which I need to call them and let them know my email has changed
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

That's awesome news, congrats!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Congrats! Enjoy the games.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Sweet deal man. Yea I've been on the waiting list for a while I believe. Although when I called up back in February, they said what number I was, and that its probably a 3-4 year wait. So just in time for the Osweiler Era.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrushD View Post
    I have been on the waiting list for probably 10 years, can't quite remember. To my surprise, I got an email notice on Monday that I was eligible to purchase tix. I can't believe it, especially with us having Manning . I picked up 2 in section 521. I am so stoked, I am from PA and will be making a couple of treks to Denver this year.

Congratulations!

Just make sure you sell the games your not coming to to Bronco fans.

At least don't sell that first game to Steeler fans please. They will be represented enough, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrushD View Post
    Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Sweet deal man. Yea I've been on the waiting list for a while I believe. Although when I called up back in February, they said what number I was, and that its probably a 3-4 year wait. So just in time for the Osweiler Era.
    Me too, but then again, I think it was me who told you to call in, so you already knew that!

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Congratulations!

Just make sure you sell the games your not coming to to Bronco fans.

At least don't sell that first game to Steeler fans please. They will be represented enough, no doubt.

Indeed!!! If you sell them, awesome, but do your best to make sure it's a Broncos fan!!!!! Nothing worse than seeing all those damn terrible towels in OUR stands!!!
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Awesome!!!

Me too, but then again, I think it was me who told you to call in, so you already knew that!

Indeed!!! If you sell them, awesome, but do your best to make sure it's a Broncos fan!!!!! Nothing worse than seeing all those damn terrible towels in OUR stands!!!
    I kinda like the towels actually. Some of the Steeler fans have trouble with alcohol, and leave them behind when they leave. I found a plain one a few years ago, and at the playoff game, somebody left behind a really nice Superbowl version.

Great reminders of two great wins!

I want to see a storm of orange towels waving just like I did January 8th...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Awesome!!!

Yea, actually if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known how to check. I always thought I had to do it online or something. Didn't know it was so easy, and all I had to do was call. I'll probably call again next year and see if I got any closer.

And yea, I HATE seeing the Steelers waving thier towels around. I'm okay with me going to a game with a buddy who likes another team, but I would never sell my tickets to fans of another team. I was amazed during the playoff game vs Pitt, how little Pitt fans there were. Usually they take over our stadium. It was nice to see more Bronco fans instead.

Awesome and congrats! I'm on the list too...however the only tickets I got offered are the ones in Club Level. I hope in the next two/three years to get a call. I wonder if I can see where I'm at on the list.

Thx,
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by garzjoe View Post
    Awesome and congrats! I'm on the list too...however the only tickets I got offered are the ones in Club Level. I hope in the next two/three years to get a call. I wonder if I can see where I'm at on the list.

Thx,
    Joe
    Yea, actually Jetrazor showed me how to find out where you are.

Just call the Broncos ticket office at 720-258-3333. Which I believe is the number. There is like a million numbers for the ticket office. And then just say you'd like to see where you are on the list. And they will ask for your first and last name I think, and then will let you know.

Cause I think for me they said 6 thousand and something, and said it was about a 3-4 year wait.

I am tentatively trying to plan to go to the Steelers, Raiders and Saints home games, outside of that I have a few good customers in the metro Denver area who are all Bronco fans. I will probably be giving a few games away to them. I intend on trying to make sure that all the regular season games will go to Bronco fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congratulations man! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I kinda like the towels actually. Some of the Steeler fans have trouble with alcohol, and leave them behind when they leave. I found a plain one a few years ago, and at the playoff game, somebody left behind a really nice Superbowl version.

Great reminders of two great wins!

I figured they'd be covered in TEARS.