Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Well, now that you mention it, no, that's not all.

Despite all the experts here telling me I was wrong or MUST be mistaken when I posted about it before, indeed my cost was $15.50 LESS per ticket than they were last year.

So for the two seats, twenty tickets, they pretty much gave me $310 right there.

Well.. I keep drooling. I was gonna see if you wanted to "part" with the Bucs game, but it looks like I need three tickets now.

Methinks Club Level will be slightly out of my price range, so Lower Prime is what I'm after.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Well.. I keep drooling. I was gonna see if you wanted to "part" with the Bucs game, but it looks like I need three tickets now.

Methinks Club Level will be slightly out of my price range, so Lower Prime is what I'm after.
    Sorry Ebs, I'm not the guy to ask to buy tickets from. I wont even sell my old USED tickets! haha

Here's what some of them look like. They change every year. Invesco on your left, Mile High on your right.

Sorry Ebs, I'm not the guy to ask to buy tickets from. I wont even sell my old USED tickets! haha

Here's what some of them look like. They change every year. Invesco on your left, Mile High on your right.

Well,, since you won't sell them, then one of these years I want to be your +1.

I keep checking the mail but no tickets

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Well,, since you won't sell them, then one of these years I want to be your +1.
    You're a little too far out of the way for me to pick up on the way down to The Barn.

Sorry.

You're a little too far out of the way for me to pick up on the way down to The Barn.

Sorry.

Nah. We'll make a week of it. Swing by Cali on Friday, we'll be in Denver before the game Sunday, then have me home late Monday night. Beers are on me.

Sweeeeet! This mean I should be getting mine for the Texans game pretty soon, once the seller posts them, I should be able to print!!
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I keep checking the mail but no tickets
    They will come Jake and if they don't beat up your mailman/mailwoman cause they stole them!! :-D

I have a question and I am thinking someone here can help. I bought tickets from someone and received them today. They are for the Broncos/Steelers game on Sept 9 which is the first regular season game, but they same Game 3 on them. I'm confused......Can someone explain this to me???

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNic View Post
    I have a question and I am thinking someone here can help. I bought tickets from someone and received them today. They are for the Broncos/Steelers game on Sept 9 which is the first regular season game, but they same Game 3 on them. I'm confused......Can someone explain this to me???
    Games 1 and 2 are the two preseason games played in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post

Bingo.

There are ten games in the season ticket package. Two preseason and eight regular. All with numbers 1 thru 10. Since the Steeler game is the third home game of the year, it's got #3 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Bingo.

There are ten games in the season ticket package. Two preseason and eight regular. All with numbers 1 thru 10. Since the Steeler game is the third home game of the year, it's got #3 on it.

Duh, don't I feel stupid! I wondered if they counted the preseason games, but there are 4 preseason games. It never occurred to me that they would only number the home games. Thanks for the help!! I'm so excited for our first (but hopefully not our last!) game!!

i envy you guys...being a 30 yr Bronco fan stuck in NY is a lonely feeling.