Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

The NRA really needs to keep up on current events.....

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Just saw on reddit WBC are going to picket the funerals of the victims of this tragedy.

Man...
    For once, I am really glad I live several thousand miles from Colorado. I would be going to jail for a looooong time.

Condolences from Scotland.

How many more times does something like this have to happen before the guns are taken away?

Just saw on reddit WBC are going to picket the funerals of the victims of this tragedy.

Man...
    Is that the Westboro Baptist Church from Kansas you are talking about? They are the most DESPICABLE SCUMBAGS walking the face of Gods Green Earth right now, no one would debate that.

What needs to happen, and I am positive it will, that the Patriot Gaurd Bikers
    , who are a Christian based club of Bikers, a lot of em are Ex Vietnam Marine Vets, will be there for the Funeral. They usually do just Millatary Funerals, but they should be there for this. If you ever seen them in action in person, it is a sight you will NEVER FORGET the rest of your life!
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Is that the Westboro Baptist Church from Kansas you are talking about? They are the most DESPICABLE SCUMBAGS walking the face of Gods Green Earth right now, no one would debate that.

What needs to happen, and I am positive it will, that the Patriot Gaurd Bikers
    , who are a Christian based club of Bikers, a lot of em are Ex Vietnam Marine Vets, will be there for the Funeral. They usually do just Millatary Funerals, but they should be there for this. If you ever seen them in action in person, it is a sight you will NEVER FORGET the rest of your life!
    Some groups will be there to shield them from the WBC:

VizFoSho‏@VizFoSho

Tmrw #ANONYMOUS will shield #TheaterShooting Memorial from WBC's protest. 5PM MDT in front of Aurora Municipal Ctr. JOIN US!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Condolences from Kentucky,

Everyone around here is praying for you guys.
    I will always be a Bronco fan--->

But my Heart is with the UK Wildcats-->

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    That is one organization I'll never understand... They just can't leave anything alone...

About the second person of interest, that's very interesting, and kind of scary to think that someone who was helping this guy is still out there... I hope he's caught asap.
    Looks like the second guy was simply questioned about the shooter and is not a suspect or accomplice.

When is the WBC going to show? I might go join the line to shield them from the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Looks like the second guy was simply questioned about the shooter and is not a suspect or accomplice.

When is the WBC going to show? I might go join the line to shield them from the funeral.
    Not sure about the funerals of any of the victims....just crazy Tweets from the Anonymous group stating the WBC will be at the Aurora Memorial tonight at 5 pm MT
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952

Man...
    They say that about a lot of things. They usually don't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    They say that about a lot of things. They usually don't show up.
    It wouldn't be the smartest thing.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

WBC needs to drink the Kool Aid already
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

DENVER (AP) - Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is calling hospital victims of the Colorado theater shooting to lift their spirits.

A spokeswoman for the Medical Center of Aurora says that Manning spoke one-on-one by phone on Saturday afternoon with several patients brought there after the shooting.

Fifty-eight people were wounded after a gunman clad in riot gear opened fire in a crowded theater early Friday where "The Dark Knight Rises" was being shown. Twelve people have died in the massacre.

The four-time MVP signed with the Broncos this year after missing the 2011 season due to injury.

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268751/con...tguid=d7Gyh12l

Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    DENVER (AP) - Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is calling hospital victims of the Colorado theater shooting to lift their spirits.

A spokeswoman for the Medical Center of Aurora says that Manning spoke one-on-one by phone on Saturday afternoon with several patients brought there after the shooting.

Fifty-eight people were wounded after a gunman clad in riot gear opened fire in a crowded theater early Friday where "The Dark Knight Rises" was being shown. Twelve people have died in the massacre.

The four-time MVP signed with the Broncos this year after missing the 2011 season due to injury.

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268751/con...tguid=d7Gyh12l
    I read that a few minutes ago.
    Nice gesture from Peyton... Kudos to him.

Good to see our Broncos visiting the victims as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post

Good to see our Broncos visiting the victims as well.
    SWEET!! I just posted the same pic in the "Peyton Manning calls victims" thread! Nice move, Rem!!