Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Training Camp 2012

Hey all! I usally hit the boards this time of year. Training camp is coming up and I'm blessed to be able to attend. I have been posting pics the past couple of years, and can't wait to get in there on Thursday and take some more. Talk to you soon!

Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Training Camp Noob - Advice Requested

So I'm thinking of trying to go to Training Camp on Saturday.

Tips, tricks, things to avoid, parking, etc - any info no matter how obvious or basic would be helpful!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LRod View Post
    Hey all! I usally hit the boards this time of year. Training camp is coming up and I'm blessed to be able to attend. I have been posting pics the past couple of years, and can't wait to get in there on Thursday and take some more. Talk to you soon!
    LRod
    I am taking my 12 year old twin boys this weekend. either Sat morn or Sunday afternoon. any recommendations on the best way they can meet and get autographs from the players.. Thanks.

My advice is....

You better return with a great amount of info for those who can't make it

But seriously I would be no help as I have never been there, and really never even been in that state other than flying through

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Get there early if you want a good seat. They fill up fast! It gets really hot, so dress accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by JAY6 View Post
    Get there early if you want a good seat. They fill up fast! It gets really hot, so dress accordingly.
    What time on Sat would you recommend?

do not expect your butt to be comfortable
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Since it is the weekend it will be PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get there at least 1 hour before, maybe even like 1.20 min before. Seriously. Also, sunscreen and WATER WATER WATER---you dont want to lose your spot because you drank all your water and had to get up and go get some more. It will be crowded and they will pack people in there tight. Hat and sunglasses are also recommended. The sun destroys all here be prepared.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

With Manning, an hour and a half before they start would be advised. The people will be out there in force to get a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    do not expect your butt to be comfortable
    If I can make it I'll be riding in on a motorcycle, I'm used to monkey butt

Thanks for the info everyone, keep the advice coming!

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Damn, beat me to it!

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by sSync View Post
    Damn, beat me to it!
    Lol just saw it on my twitter feed

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by adams124 View Post
    LRod
    I am taking my 12 year old twin boys this weekend. either Sat morn or Sunday afternoon. any recommendations on the best way they can meet and get autographs from the players.. Thanks.
    After each game, certain players will sign autos for approx 15-20 minutes. They don't list who it will be. One day wide receivers, one day running backs, one day qb's and so forth. Last year I hit one practice when the wide receivers were signing, so I got Royal, Decker, Thomas, and Lloyd autograph. Tebow was stretching, and some fans started chanting his name Being the good guy that he is....he ran over and signed as well. That was a good day. I got all those autos on a football for my 11 year old. Take your own sharpies. Black for orange/white items, and silver for the dark blue items. I will take pics and share them here and you are welcome to them.

Since you will be going Saturday...go early, it will be packed. Gate opens 1 hour before. Be ready it gets HOT! Take sunscreen and water. Good luck.....come back here and share your stories!

Also, players will approach kids more often that adults (which they should). Just be careful as some adults forget that and sometime nudge the kids out of the way. Have the boys know the players/numbers and when they see one that they want, approach them, call them by name, and make a small comment i.e. welcome to Denver Peyton, good luck this season Champ. Look at the pic below and see the players stretched out across the field. This is Royal signing my boys football.

Last edited by LRod; 07-23-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: spelling