Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I'm also thinking about doing a similar thursday-monday trip for the chargers game.

Where's the best place to get tickets? And is it better to get them sooner or lateR?

Quote Originally Posted by ChangAlang24 View Post
    I'm also thinking about doing a similar thursday-monday trip for the chargers game.

Where's the best place to get tickets? And is it better to get them sooner or lateR?
    We used Stub Hub. The tickets were pricey, but we had great seats and it was worth it.

Tip for the altitude.
    Umm just breathe, youll be fine!

Lol Ive always lived at higher altitudes so I wouldnt know.

Dont worry about the cold, im from Kentucky, the humidity level is completly different the cold is nowhere near as biting. When i did hardwood floors here i wore shorts all year.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyBroncosFan View Post
    Will not be able to get out there till next year unfortunatly but i wanted to try and get some info so i could start looking at hotels and get a vague idea on how much i need to save up. Im coming from southern Kentucky and want to come before it gets freezing cold but not hot either to watch a home game. I had a distant family member working in Denver few years ago and he told me its a great place but to be careful where i stayed bc of crime. So im looking for input on where the safest places are, preferably within 100 miles of the stadium. Im not meaning to be offensive or anything because i know sometimes when you speak of crime with ones home city or state some people can become offended and im not trying to do that at all ( i was born in Louisville,Ky and i love the city, but i also realize its not the worlds safest place). But i was wanting to know that, and whats the best route to take to see the rocky mnts., where the continental divide is, pikes peak, and other beautiful landmarks. How to allievate Altitude sickness, and where to eat and where to go to see some broncos players ( im 21 so i can go anywhere) Any help is appriciated. Sorry for the long post. lol

If you're looking for a good place to buy Denver or Colorado souvenirs, I suggest you check out the I Heart Denver store in the Denver Pavillions on 16th Street. Sure you can go to one of the obvious tourist traps on the 16th St Mall. What makes the I Heart Denver store different is that they stock t-shirts and items from local artists and designers. I got a cool looking Coloradical t-shirt there.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Well that guy is a bit silly. You got nothing to worry about. Stay in the city. Downtown is good but expensive. There are plenty of other hotels that are close. There are a few right by I25 and colorado blvd. I also know there are travel packages where you get a hotel along I25 and arapahoe road. Both are fairly close and good parts of town. Like others said take a tour of the stadium and take the ghost tour at the stanley hotel in estes park. The drive between estes and grand laje is beaaauuuutiful and will take up several hours. Saturday night go downtown to market st and go bar hopping.
    I love walking market streeet at night, we go down to denver from wyoming about 4 times a year i love denver and have never had any problems at all.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighManning View Post
    We used Stub Hub. The tickets were pricey, but we had great seats and it was worth it.
    We have used denvertickets.com the past few years, idk if its actually a ticket broker in denver or not, but the tickets we have bought through this site have been much much lower than stubhub, you will still be paying more than face value, but, in our experience, it has been cheaper that stubhub. Of course, that has only been my experience. I find prices comparable to denverticket.com to that of nfl ticket exchange. Really just depends on what you want. if you need an example, sec.128, south endzone, opponent side, 2nd row, (which we bought) 198$ (i believe we paid) thru denverticket.com, same ticket from the exchange, 298$ each. this is not typical, so do not use this as a guide, i got lucky it what i paid