Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So, I just woke up. I had a dream Mitch Unrein picked off an Alex Smith dump off pass and then on our following posession Ryan Clady tore his ACL.

Good thing my dreams never come true

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar441 View Post
    Now if it was Cutler ....

"Is there any moisture on the field? Any lint? What is the allergen index up to? Did I leave the iron on at home again? ... "
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

I actually would sit the starters. I don't think preseason gives you much info except for the guys trying to make the team and there's been a ton of season ending injuries.

Play scared I say.

Brian Griese got hurt at home because he tripped over his dog. Brandon Marshall got hurt at home because he was rough housing with his cousin. Ryan Clady got hurt away from the facility because he was playing basketball. We need to not let these guys leave the facility.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Starters need a lot of reps today.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Yeah, we have 17 games where the starters will be playing the full length. If they can't play 3/4 of one game without season damning injuries then we got a problem.

I think this game will be valuable for the team and I agree with everyone else here on why they shouldn't bench the starters. Plus the game will be much more interesting

So many bubble players, we need to make decisions on, but that is what game 4 is for. This game we need to see what kind of team were fielding so we can make final adjustment for opening day. We have 3 quaters to see where our strengths and weaknesses are.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.