Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Post game rants - San Francisco - preseason

I didn't think Manning could throw to the right? He must have exercised those demons through the week. Haha
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

He threw to his right with his first pass, and it was a thing of beauty! I hope he silences the critics. His passes looked tighter too. Not to much wobble.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Nice. RT @psmyth12 Manning had perfect rtg (158.3) on throws to the right: 7-of-7, 104 yds, 1TD.

So who was the moron that said he couldn't throw to the right?

Peyton Manning.... CRUSHED... Then right back up!!!

That hit made me cringe...

Then he got up.. ran to scrimmage and threw a beautiful throw.. TO HIS RIGHT!!!

Gosh.. See look, people try so hard to debunk the "rust theory" but some of those drives just show what he is capable of. Preseason or not!

Peyton Manning = Baller of the year!

Yeah, that was a good hard hit. If you didn't count last week's, this week's certainly did. Not to mention that it happened on a 38 yard completion.

John Clayton. Trolling negative articles about PFM to get reads since 2012.

Bout time this silly crap got dismissed, so sick of hearing that from ppl who completely don't understand his injury n the concerns of it

The reason why Manning's left splits are better than his right splits and have "been on the decline since 2008" is simple:

2008 is when Marvin Harrison was finished and the next 2 years was inconsistent, unreliable Garcon playing opposite of Reggie Wayne, one of the most reliable WRs in contrast

Right handed QBs generally have more success on the LHS

Right now he has more chemistry with Decker than Demaryius

Man did he answer some questions today! That long ball down the sideline to Lance Ball was a thing of beauty! Right in the bucket and after a monster hit too!

I really think Peyton is holding back. Like I said before, pre season means nothing. Stealers are in trouble.

Peyton tonight versus League MVP Peyton

What percent would you put him at, based solely on tonights game, of his MVP self?

I say 90%. I think if we can be 3-3 after 6, we'll end up 11-5 or 12-4. Amazing how much he improves each week.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

After what I saw today.....I think that our record has less to do with him (he will do his job and get his) than his teammates. One injury anywhere (Cept RB) and we are really going to be hurting.
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Peyton looked great today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    What percent would you put him at, based solely on tonights game, of his MVP self?

I say 90%. I think if we can be 3-3 after 6, we'll end up 11-5 or 12-4. Amazing how much he improves each week.
    The interception drops his percentage in my head compared to his MVP form.

I give him an 85%. He looks poised, he looks better and better each throw he makes. Plus he took a hit! The guy looks healthier and sharper each time he takes a foot on the turf..

If we can keep him and the rest of the team healthy.. We're going to have a very special team this year

17 Zip..........Our Starters Are Looking Goooooooooooood!!!!!

Just preseason. But sure looked impressive at 17 - 0, against one of the best teams in the league.

Manning was fabulous. Took a hit, threw to the right, had an excellent game!

Our Oline was solid. And our D, at that point, was just fine.

Once Peyton came out (too early for me, BUT whatever), and we tried the onside kick (which is a great time to experiment), the game was essentially over. Didn't like Moore's blunder on the Davis TD. But again, we played a great quarter against their A team.

I believe we are right on track, and the Manning machine is picking up speed in a hurry!!!

LOVE IT!!!!