Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    My observations of the game were that the replacement refs stink.........

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    I was not able to watch the niners game live so I kept up with the game here on the boards and from what mostly was being said I thought that there were several players who had bad games including, Moreno, Moore, Walton, Beadles and Hanie. After now being able to watch the game and break down the first team offense and defense, I have no clue what some fans were talking about. The first team was outstanding, Moore and Miller had the one miscue on the pass to davis but other then that Moore was ALL over the field making many tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage. Also on the defense Woodyard and Mays both had there best games of the preseason, Mays made several big hits and had several plays were he out muscled offensive lineman to make a tackle.
    Moreno had his best game of the preseason and outplayed all the other backup running backs and showed some more consistent power in his running, He has been training in a crossfit gym the past 2 seasons and has been a more healthier weight then what Mcdaniels wanted him at which is why he is looking like a mini mcgahee. The offensive line is continuing to dominate at the line of scrimmage and has allowed only 2 hits on manning in the 3 games.
    One thing I did continued to read was people bashing Moreno for always coming out of the game and people claiming that he was gassed but in fact every running back including Mcgahee rotated in and out every couple of plays to stay fresh. As a person who does crossfit I would put money on saying moreno is probably the most conditioned of our running backs but that is my personal observations
    Knowshon "Terminatored" two different 49ers with one arm, it was a thing of beauty. Totally got the first down on pure effort.

Franklin might eventually get PM hurt, Stokely still has IT, Virgil Green actually caught a ball. Hanie is a very serviceable backup and Deck and DT are the real deal.

The vaunted 49er D looked shell shocked, Oh and never, never try that stupid onside kick again.
    [

I went, and my only observation was the two older ladies sitting next to me. Apparently they were friends with Harbaughs wife or something.

Anyways, with 9 minutes left in the 4th, the announcer asked how many people we thought showed up. The lady right next to me goes "If I had to guess Id say only about 20,000 showed up" and she was dead serious. About 30 seconds later she goes "This is absolutely disgusting!!! all these empty seats, its just disgusting"...I proceeded to lean over and said "look, its the preseason, there is 8 minutes left, its really not a big deal"...and she goes "yeah well ive been to preseason games in San Francisco and they are ALWAYS packed, it just must be a different culture here".......

Oh geeze I just wanted to laugh in her annoying stupid face.

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    I was not able to watch the niners game live so I kept up with the game here on the boards and from what mostly was being said I thought that there were several players who had bad games including, Moreno, Moore, Walton, Beadles and Hanie. After now being able to watch the game and break down the first team offense and defense, I have no clue what some fans were talking about. The first team was outstanding, Moore and Miller had the one miscue on the pass to davis but other then that Moore was ALL over the field making many tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage. Also on the defense Woodyard and Mays both had there best games of the preseason, Mays made several big hits and had several plays were he out muscled offensive lineman to make a tackle.
    Moreno had his best game of the preseason and outplayed all the other backup running backs and showed some more consistent power in his running, He has been training in a crossfit gym the past 2 seasons and has been a more healthier weight then what Mcdaniels wanted him at which is why he is looking like a mini mcgahee. The offensive line is continuing to dominate at the line of scrimmage and has allowed only 2 hits on manning in the 3 games.
    One thing I did continued to read was people bashing Moreno for always coming out of the game and people claiming that he was gassed but in fact every running back including Mcgahee rotated in and out every couple of plays to stay fresh. As a person who does crossfit I would put money on saying moreno is probably the most conditioned of our running backs but that is my personal observations
    All due respect to the people who post here, you can't reach a valid conclusion based on what you read here during a game. Too much emotion going on while the clock is ticking.

Hanie and Moreno did NOT have bad games.

Moore made some mistakes.

Walton and Beadles can't have had too bad a game since we scored 17 in the 1st Q. Pass Pro was pretty darn good. McGahee was beasting it up .......

As you see
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I went, and my only observation was the two older ladies sitting next to me. Apparently they were friends with Harbaughs wife or something.

Anyways, with 9 minutes left in the 4th, the announcer asked how many people we thought showed up. The lady right next to me goes "If I had to guess Id say only about 20,000 showed up" and she was dead serious. About 30 seconds later she goes "This is absolutely disgusting!!! all these empty seats, its just disgusting"...I proceeded to lean over and said "look, its the preseason, there is 8 minutes left, its really not a big deal"...and she goes "yeah well ive been to preseason games in San Francisco and they are ALWAYS packed, it just must be a different culture here".......

Oh geeze I just wanted to laugh in her annoying stupid face.
    LOL! I've been to a preseason game in Candlestick Park when the Broncos played them a few years back. The place was not packed. Actually, I was surprised to see so many Broncos fans in attendance.

However, the Raiders vs 49ers preseason games are riots.

Bump, Getting pumped for week 1.

This thread is very

Bumptacular