Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    You can get a ticket for $200, for Baltimore, in section 105!!!!!

WOW!

I live far away, and have been looking at NFL Ticket Exchange, and there are no tickets for those kind of seats for any of the first few games at home......at even close to that price! I guess folks try to milk the prices now, but I am pretty sure the Ticket Exchange prices will fall a bit, as the season gets closer. I hope so, otherwise I will not be making the trek this year.

*UPDATE: I see that Ticket Master does not sell tickets for any of the regular season games until July 8th. That may be why the Ticket Exchange is so over-priced right now. I have a feeling those prices will come down next week, unless of course some folks are getting a little too greedy thinking that people will get desperate for a game.
    Last edited by CanDB; 06-29-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Good seat?

I'm coming from Reading, PA to my first Broncos game in December; what sections are best for the "overall experience"? I'm not too concerned with watching the game, but rather interaction with fellow fans, and just an awesome time. I see availability for row 1 of section 135 for $600, or row 2 of section 132 for $373. I'm leaning towards the 132 ticket. Anyone have any insight? Should I look to a different area of the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'm coming from Reading, PA to my first Broncos game in December; what sections are best for the "overall experience"? I'm not too concerned with watching the game, but rather interaction with fellow fans, and just an awesome time. I see availability for row 1 of section 135 for $600, or row 2 of section 132 for $373. I'm leaning towards the 132 ticket. Anyone have any insight? Should I look to a different area of the stadium?
    Quite honestly... while those would seem like great seats I honestly prefer to be higher up than that... You don't get to see the play develop near as well as you would in say section 520 or something like that. That's just my opinion on the matter.

Or you could look for tickets higher up in those sections... That would be an improvement I think.
    Last edited by Frenchy180; 07-14-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I would look at maybe some other sites for pricing on tickets. I love the end zone myself, I was in section 134, row 12 at the last game I went to. The fans around me were pretty active in the game.... if you're most concerned with interaction.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe

Got the front row seat; I figured that since this might be my only game (doubt it, but who knows?), might as well go big or go home.

Stadium seating HELP!

I'm hoping someone can help me out. In section 134(by the tunnel), does the seating start with seat 1 on the aisle or is seat 1 on the tunnel side? Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Broncos Country!

In 134, the higher seat numbers will be by the tunnel. Seat #1, in row 2 for example, will be by the steps. You want seat #15 maybe. I don't know how many seats are in a row in that section. Fewer by the tunnel I imagine.

You want this page;

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

Just click on the section you are interested in.

The seat numbers in every section start with seat #1 on the right.

As you walk down the stairs between sections, the seats on your left are all #1, and the seats on your right are all the last seat in the row, seat #15/20/30 whatever is the last seat in the row.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    In 134, the higher seat numbers will be by the tunnel. Seat #1, in row 2 for example, will be by the steps. You want seat #15 maybe. I don't know how many seats are in a row in that section. Fewer by the tunnel I imagine.

You want this page;

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

Just click on the section you are interested in.

The seat numbers in every section start with seat #1 on the right.

As you walk down the stairs between sections, the seats on your left are all #1, and the seats on your right are all the last seat in the row, seat #15/20/30 whatever is the last seat in the row.

It's amazing you answered that question today, because just minutes ago I was wondering what order the seats went in not even joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    It's amazing you answered that question today, because just minutes ago I was wondering what order the seats went in not even joking.
    Then I am not late after all! slick...

Such are the ways of The Force. Mysterious, aint it?

Question about stadium seating...help appreciated!

Dear Broncos Fans,

I live in Texas but have grown up a Broncos fan. I used to live in Ft. Collins. Many years have passed and finally I am going to have a chance to go to a playoff game this year with my 10 year old daughter...the AFC Championship game Jan 19th. I am banking on the hope that the broncos make it to the AFC championship game.

My question is...I am wanting to buy 2 lower level end zone seats...which side is the sunny side and which is the shady side? Also, which side do the broncos warm up at? And which tunnel do they come in/out of?

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by dbro4life View Post
    Dear Broncos Fans,

I live in Texas but have grown up a Broncos fan. I used to live in Ft. Collins. Many years have passed and finally I am going to have a chance to go to a playoff game this year with my 10 year old daughter...the AFC Championship game Jan 19th. I am banking on the hope that the broncos make it to the AFC championship game.

My question is...I am wanting to buy 2 lower level end zone seats...which side is the sunny side and which is the shady side? Also, which side do the broncos warm up at? And which tunnel do they come in/out of?

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and go Broncos!
    I heard that playoff tickets sold out in 2 minutes, so you may be looking at resale sites.

To answer your question(s), the shady side is on the west/home bench side (e.g. sections 100-110), though this late in the year both end zones and the lower levels will become shaded quickly. Broncos come out of southwest tunnel near section 100. I don't usually get there early enough to see them warm up, so I can't remember which half of field they warm up on. Anyone else?

They warm up on the north end of the field, opposite of where they come out of the tunnel from... If you are wanting to be in the actual end zone, the best one to be in as far as not having the sun in your eyes would be the south end zone I believe... However, I'm not sure just how much that plays into things when you're sitting in the lower sections of the stadium, I've only sat low once, and that was for a night game.