Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I dont want to sound rude or anything.
    But I just dont understand why people come on here and ask if ie. section 100 seat 1 row 1 are good seats. I mean what do you think, honestly? Sometimes I think theyre just bragging about the seats they got lol.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I dont want to sound rude or anything.
    But I just dont understand why people come on here and ask if ie. section 100 seat 1 row 1 are good seats. I mean what do you think, honestly? Sometimes I think theyre just bragging about the seats they got lol.
    No i'm just trying to get a feel of how much they are going to cost me for AFCCG tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrusher View Post
    No i'm just trying to get a feel of how much they are going to cost me for AFCCG tickets.
    Im not talking about your post. Im Talking about the first post (even though it doesnt have any specific section)
    We've just had similar threads asking if section 100 row 1 are good seats. Well duh of course they are.

And I do wish I could answer your question since thatd mean I had playoff tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrusher View Post
    Did anybody get tickets in sections 112 or 133? Or anywhere around that area? How much did they cost?? I am just trying to get a feel for how much they are going for because i would like to sit in those areas for the AFCCG. So if you were able to get seats in those sections or anywhere around those sections leave me your section,row, and price thanks!

p.s. If your not in those sections feel free to leave what your section, rows, and prices were!

GO BRONCOS!
    My seats are in Section 118 (sections are the same price regardless of row during first purchase) and I paid $200 per seat for the AFCCG. That being said I am a season ticket holder so I don't have to buy them second hand. (right now prices in my section range anywhere from $1200-1800 a seat on various sites) I would just check out NFL ticket exchange from the denver broncos site http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...NV_TIX_DRP_DWN to get an actual determination of what you will pay though. GL happy hunting.

If you have legit seats at SAFAMH they are good.

There are no bad seats in the entire house.

Club level seating vs regular seating

I have always been to Broncos games and sat in 200s or 100s seating area. Am eligible for club level season tickets this year.

Is it worth to sit in the club level or enjoy the 100s and 200s where on a warm day it is fun.

Club level is a lot more expensive and definitely not worth it in my opinion. My boss used to give me free tickets and the face value just seemed ridiculous for what you got. My .02

I'd much much much rather sit in 100s or 200s. Seems like the people in 300s just aren't as rowdy as the other levels

Quote Originally Posted by kuyyo_morro View Post
    I have always been to Broncos games and sat in 200s or 100s seating area. Am eligible for club level season tickets this year.

Is it worth to sit in the club level or enjoy the 100s and 200s where on a warm day it is fun.
    It's definitely a different crowd in club as compared to 100s and 200s. I definitely prefer my 100 level seats to club seats, but its all a matter of personal preference. Club has more "creature features" built into the seats and seating area so that is nice.

So.......what's different about club seats?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So.......what's different about club seats?
    Access really.

Access to an indoor area to get away from the weather, should it turn on us. Areas I should say. One on either side.

Access to better food.
    Access to better alcohol.
    Access to more screens. Everyone needs to have a screen to view today......
    Better access to cheerleaders and Alumni.

Mostly access to the team I just don't think you can get on any other level. Access to a team of ticket agents who deal just with us, (Club and Suite ticket holders) and are always extremely helpful. To the point that sometimes they make me feel as though they were just sitting around, waiting to take my call and do my bidding. Really. They are that good.

I guess honestly, a lot of what I pay for is just the prestige of having Club Seats. But a lot of things in life are like that. Why drive a $50,000 car when any cheap car will get you there?

Why have Prime Rib instead of a Burger?

Why stay in a Suite at the Hyatt, and not any old room at Ramada Inn?

Why fly 1st Class instead of Coach?

The people who do these things know why. When you buy a Porsche instead of a VW, you know why.

To me, the experience is just better. Of course, I have helped shape that experience over years of my own input, and my results are probably not typical.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Access really.

Access to an indoor area to get away from the weather, should it turn on us. Areas I should say. One on either side.

Access to better food.
    Access to better alcohol.
    Access to more screens. Everyone needs to have a screen to view today......
    Better access to cheerleaders and Alumni.

Mostly access to the team I just don't think you can get on any other level. Access to a team of ticket agents who deal just with us, (Club and Suite ticket holders) and are always extremely helpful. To the point that sometimes they make me feel as though they were just sitting around, waiting to take my call and do my bidding. Really. They are that good.

I guess honestly, a lot of what I pay for is just the prestige of having Club Seats. But a lot of things in life are like that. Why drive a $50,000 car when any cheap car will get you there?

Why have Prime Rib instead of a Burger?

Why stay in a Suite at the Hyatt, and not any old room at Ramada Inn?

Why fly 1st Class instead of Coach?

The people who do these things know why. When you buy a Porsche instead of a VW, you know why.

To me, the experience is just better. Of course, I have helped shape that experience over years of my own input, and my results are probably not typical.

Thx JW! I actually posted my question in order to help some others here, because I wasn't sure if the previous responses were telling the whole story. I was hoping you or some others with practical experience would respond. I still have your pm that provided me with insight as to tickets and such.

But just one more point.....it's first come first serve for seats in the club area, or am I mistaken? And if so, is the difference in seat viewing significant (within the club area)?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Yeah, as far as I know, it's 1st come.

I am not sure about what you mean by the view.

The Club does not have any seats in the endzone if that's what you mean. All the seats are along the sidelines. And of course, on the same level.

Now is it better on the fifty than say, at the 20, or on the goal line? That's really a matter of opinion. Currently I am in the middle, but I spent 15 or so years on the N. goal line at MIle High, and kinda liked that view. But after 13 years beck inside the 40's, I have gotten used to it, lol.

As for our elevation, I think the Club offers the best view of anywhere. Not too close, and not too far.

Lemme go dig up a shot of my view...... Gimme a few minutes. I haven't done this in a while. haha

OK, lets see if this works. Photobucket has changed since I last went there.

Yeah, as far as I know, it's 1st come.

I am not sure about what you mean by the view.

The Club does not have any seats in the endzone if that's what you mean. All the seats are along the sidelines. And of course, on the same level.

Now is it better on the fifty than say, at the 20, or on the goal line? That's really a matter of opinion. Currently I am in the middle, but I spent 15 or so years on the N. goal line at MIle High, and kinda liked that view. But after 13 years beck inside the 40's, I have gotten used to it, lol.

As for our elevation, I think the Club offers the best view of anywhere. Not too close, and not too far.

Lemme go dig up a shot of my view...... Gimme a few minutes. I haven't done this in a while. haha

So.....if I bought tickets that say "club", am I guaranteed those specific seats, or is it possible that I could be a little or even a lot farther away, because it's first serve basis? In other words, is there a long "block" of potential seats attached to the tickets I purchased. If so, I guess it's advisable to get there early.

OK, lets see if this works. Photobucket has changed since I last went there.

Not too shabby!!!