Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We've tried several times to do a Bronco meet-up through the boards. No one ever showed.

I'm scared to meet people from the internet. I've heard too many horror stories about it But yea, I've seen a few people talking about meet ups and what not. Its kind of funny when you go to games and start talking to people, and then just find out that they post on this board.

I would say meeting people before a Broncos game is probably the best bet though. Maybe at the Broncos barn or in 1 of the Lots for tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    I'm scared to meet people from the internet. I've heard too many horror stories about it But yea, I've seen a few people talking about meet ups and what not. Its kind of funny when you go to games and start talking to people, and then just find out that they post on this board.

I would say meeting people before a Broncos game is probably the best bet though. Maybe at the Broncos barn or in 1 of the Lots for tailgating.
    For tailgating especially. My group loves to tailgate and we always have a ton of fun so I always want people from the boards to come by and hang out.

@Alastor I had just never seen them. It may not be the right thing for these boards just a suggestion :-)