View Poll Results: Do you believe Moreno is worthy of getting another shot?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

115 88.46%
  • No

15 11.54%
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Moreno's A Keeper!!!

After the first half it is clear to me that Moreno is our #2 back. Not only did he run with authority, but his blocking is effective as well. Lets not forget, this guy knows the route. And if healthy, can be a real weapon!

Ball is quite ordinary and Hillman is unproven (maybe he'll shine, but he hasn't played an NFL game yet). Not sure how Knowshon is in any form of jeopardy.....unless something goes really bad in the next half!!!

GoKno!!!!

he is certainly running hard out there tonight.

Nothing would thrill me more than for Knowshown
    to have an injury free breakout year
    (at long last)
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

I tried to tell folks. Wait until the man gets healthy all the way and manages to stay healthy. Folks act like the man cant play the game. There is a difference from being injury prone and being garbage. The man isnt garbage, he just has had bad luck with the injuries. I dont see folks talkin down on knowshon anymore. They sure will come out if he has a bad game, or fumbles once, they will come back out.

it would be nice to see him stay healthy...

I thought he was finally turning that corner last year. I felt he was having a statement game.. and BOOM injury.

I do still have an orange Moreno jersey that might be collecting a little dust that can be broken out...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

He sure is showing he wants his job, he's showing he wants to be here, he's showing his worth.

Knoshow is no longer a Knoshow if it carries it into the season and stay healthy. If he does stay healthy, there is no way Ball can be place higher on the chart than him. He looks way better than Lance this preseason.

He could be a potential top tier 3rd down back and catcher out of the back field.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I too believe he's back....he was playing serious ball last week (amazing straight arm!!), and tonght he is looking confident again. I like what he accomplished in 30 minutes....hard running, some speed, and effective blocking. And he can be utilized in passing situations.

For those who don't appreciate him, believe me, if things go his way, he will be a real weapon for us this year!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I too believe he's back....he was playing serious ball last week (amazing straight arm!!), and tonght he is looking confident again. I like what he accomplished in 30 minutes....hard running, some speed, and effective blocking. And he can be utilized in passing situations.

For those who don't appreciate him, believe me, if things go his way, he will be a real weapon for us this year!
    X2 on the straight arm, loving the effort from the guys tonight. Crappy officiating and play calling but hey, it's the last preseason game. Bring on the Steelers.
    [

Moreno is playing against 3rd stringers. Yes he's having a good night, but keep in mind it's against players that may not even be in the NFL tomorrow.

He's still on the bubble, like it or not.
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Moreno is playing against 3rd stringers. Yes he's having a good night, but keep in mind it's against players that may not even be in the NFL tomorrow.

arizona had their starting D in the game... welll the majority of them.

I think the fact that they took him out for the night pretty much shows he has made the team

The after he ripped up the Cards starting D. He did even better against the 'second' not third team. In which as a former starting nfl running back, he was supposed to look better against the 2's. And just like u said, keep in mind, he played against the Cards one and two defense, with our terrible backup line and still avg. 7 yrds a carry, while laying in a couple nasty blitz pickup blocks.

Yeah Zona actually have some starters out there for the first half, not all but some. I don't think he'll get cut, that'd just be dumb. Either keep him or trade him, odds are in favor of him staying.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Go KnoMo!!

I still believe
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas