Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    to dodging bullets with that said we should probably try and keep this on things non politics.

side note good ol' St Boniface... if I am not mistaken Transcona is also very francophone is it not?
    there is actually an entire francophone town in Saskatchewan called gravelbourg.
    I am not too sure about Transcona being francophone flavoured........I don't think so. It definitely has a train flavour to it.......steel rail style!

(yes to the political stuff.....thought we could get that put out of the way in two posts or less.)

As for September.....well, we're into a mini cool system, and it kinda feels like the old Septembers I am used to. Going back to school in slightly crisp weather and all. Yes, I do miss the "excitement" of those old early school days. I think I mentioned before....it was mostly about seeing the cute girls again.

The only similarity these days is seeing the new bunch (and returnees) showing up at the University gym I work out at. Unfortunately, they are more likely to offer to help me cross the street than anything else!

I would not mind going into an anglophone community (would be weird at first but hey! ) maybe the gf would be less willing who knows ?

And septembre is closer to having a real start :
    leaves are starting to fall and football is up SUNDAY ! wooot!
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

I really love September........ESPECIALLY when we are this close to the NFL's first Sunday.......and with so much potential from our Broncos!!!

I love it when CanDB puts together a LOVELY post such as this one.

September ushers in my favorite time of year.....fall, leaves turning, cooler weather. BRONCOS football, the end of the Rockies anemic season (very soon) Pumpkins and Octoberfest and my daughter's birthday!

Did I mention FOOTBALL? Of course, there is also the Chase with Dale Jr. up and coming! Go #88!

September and autumn are wonderful, although it is just a precursor to my all-time favorite season.....winter.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

September is so interesting.......still getting some warm weather, though it's starting to take a bit of a dip. But last week I saw the Northern Lights, and it was so cool!

Erkkkkk, leaves are starting to fall on in my yard ! How dare mother nature making fun of me like that !

Adopted Broncos:

Rainy here in Denver today, with a chance of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Louich View Post
    Erkkkkk, leaves are starting to fall on in my yard ! How dare mother nature making fun of me like that !
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Rainy here in Denver today, with a chance of snow.

That means you still love September, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    That means you still love September, right?

Definitely. Im loving this weather. Nice day to be home and be lazy. Plus we really needed some rain.

I find September quite the opposite. Outside of football season returning, all it means for me is that my favorite time of year is coming to an end.

Summer, hot heat, long days of sun, and great times outdoors gets traded for cooler weather, shorter days of sun (going into work in the dark at 7am and leaving work in the dark at 7pm), and a less sociable experience for some reason.

Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I find September quite the opposite. Outside of football season returning, all it means for me is that my favorite time of year is coming to an end.

Summer, hot heat, long days of sun, and great times outdoors gets traded for cooler weather, shorter days of sun (going into work in the dark at 7am and leaving work in the dark at 7pm), and a less sociable experience for some reason.

Oh well!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ha ha........

Everyone has their opinion, even our professionals in healthcare!

It's cloudy, raining and about 60 degrees here but I love it. Can't wait for the snow.

September's always a good month.

I love septembre.... the best moment of the year to get a promotion! (wichI just had ! )

Adopted Broncos:

plus side, the saskatoon blades season kicks off in a few weeks.. and we host the memorial cup this year

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post

Oh well!
    I agree, ,,,,,and it's a long....lonnnng winter.