Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Predict the Division Winners this season for all of the NFL

Here's what the ESPN experts think

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview12/sto...edictions-2012

What do you guys think?

NFCN Green Bay
    NFCE Philly
    NFCS Tampa (I know this is dumb I just have a feeling)
    NFCW Seattle

AFCN Baltimore
    AFCE New England
    AFCS Houston
    AFCW Denver -duh-

AFC playoffs

Denver beats Baltimore for the Conference Championship

NFC playoffs

Philly beats Green Bay for the Conference Championship

Superbowl

Denver wins it all
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

NFC North: Green Bay Packers. The entire division has improved, but Green Bay's defense is gonna be miles better than last season's defense. They wont go 16-0 0r 15-1, but they'll have the best record this season.

NFC East: NY Giants. I think all the teams in this division has also improved, but both the Skins and Cowgirls have a major issue on their OL. I think Philly will preform well, but fail to top the Giants.

NFC South: Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They improved a lot on offensive, Doug Martin looks like he will be a beast. Josh Freeman is a freak, the OL is better, they got V-Jax. The Saints have the bounty issue, I think it will impact them a lot this season. Falcons will make a run, but Matty Ice will still fall.

NFC West: San Francisco 49ers. I think they are just too good of a team to lose that division. But I will say both Arizona and Seattle could be sleepers and steal from under their feet.

NFC Wild Card: Chicago Bears & New Orleans Saints. Sorry Andy Reid, just don't think the Eagles will get enough done to make the playoffs.

AFC North: Baltimore Ravens. They are looking very good and dominate if all things go right for them. Ray Rice might end up being the best back in the league this season. Flacco has something to prove to the team and himself.

AFC East: NE Patriots. The AFC East is probably the only division that hasn't improved but instead decreased. Jets look horrid, Miami is...well the Dolphins, and the Bills have issues with being consistent and I don't think Fitzpatrick can pull of what he started last season.

AFC South: Houston Texans. They are clearly the better team in that division but the Titans are improving.

AFC West: Denver Broncos. The team proved a lot talent wise and growth compared to last season. You're not gonna tell me Peyton Manning can't do better than Tim Tebow. Outside of his rookie year and his injured year, he hasn't missed the playoffs and has always let a team to at least 10 wins.

AFC Wild Card: San Diego Chargers & Pittsburgh Steelers. I think the Chargers will do just enough to take a wild card spot. Steelers will just barely get past the Bengals.

AFC Championship: Denver Broncos vs Baltimore Ravens
    My gut tells me to say Denver, but I think this game could go either way depending on what both teams do. If the Ravens can stop Manning, they'll win. If the Broncos can manage Ray Rice, Denver could win. It's a coin toss, but I'll say Broncos.

NFC Championship: NY Giants vs Green Bay Packers. I think the Packers and G-Men will have a rematch, but with Green Bay coming out on top.

Meaning a Elway vs Favre 2.0 Super Bowl.

Super Bowl: Broncos vs Packers. It'll likely be a gun show, but Rodgers is working with a M-16, while Manning is working with a AUG. Packers take out both Manning's and wins the Super Bowl.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Well thought out

So I'm not the only one who sees real potential in Tampa huh ...... nice D Line they got. And Vincent Jackson ... I think they have a real shot. But that division is kinda like NFCN .... lot's of good teams with lots of talent
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Chi
    sf
    nyg
    car
    hou
    ne
    pitt
    den

Wildcards

GB, PHI

BAL, CIN
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 09-04-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Gb
    nyg
    sf
    no

bal
    ne
    hou
    den

NFC East: NY Giants

NFC North: Green Bay

NFC South: Atlanta

NFC West: San Francisco

Wildcards: Chicago, Detroit

AFC East: New England

AFC North: Cincinnatti

AFC South: Houston

AFC West: Denver

Wildcards: Pittsburgh, Baltimore

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

NFCE- Philadelphia Eagles
    NFCW- San Francisco 49ers
    NFCN- Green Bay Packers
    NFCS- New Orleans Saints

AFCE- New England Patriots
    AFCW- Denver Broncos
    AFCN- Baltimore Ravens
    AFCS- Houston Texans

No real suprises except maybe if you count Phili....

NFC East - Giants
    NFC South - Panthers
    NFC North - Bears
    NFC West - 49ers

AFC East - Patriots
    AFC North - Ravens
    AFC South - Texans
    AFC West - Broncos

NFCE eagles

NFCS saints

NFCN bears

NFCW 9'ers

AFCE pats

AFCN ravens

AFCS texans

AFCW broncos

NFCN - Detroit
    NFCE - New York
    NFCS - New Orleans
    NFCW - Seattle

AFCN - Pittsburgh
    AFCE - New England
    AFCS - Indianapolis
    AFCW - Denver

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

3 things..

Doug Martin is gonna surprise everyone.

Flacco. Cam Cameron will (finally!) unleash Flacco in what he does best, no-huddle. He has been very consistent on deep throws and has progressively made strides on immediate throws as well. With no-huddle, Flacco is primed for a fantastic season. #hatesayingthisbutitiswhatitis

Brandon Marshall will be a beast in PPR leagues.

Anyway

Patriots
    Broncos (6-0 in AFCW)
    Ravens (5-1, will sweep Browns and Steelers, split with Bengals
    Colts
    Giants
    Packers
    Buccaneers
    49ers
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Well thought out

So I'm not the only one who sees real potential in Tampa huh ...... nice D Line they got. And Vincent Jackson ... I think they have a real shot. But that division is kinda like NFCN .... lot's of good teams with lots of talent
    Absolutely.

Bucs will win their division and surprise a lot of people. Most improved team, imho.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    3 things..

Doug Martin is gonna surprise everyone.

Flacco. Cam Cameron will (finally!) unleash Flacco in what he does best, no-huddle. He has been very consistent on deep throws and has progressively made strides on immediate throws as well. With no-huddle, Flacco is primed for a fantastic season. #hatesayingthisbutitiswhatitis

Brandon Marshall will be a beast in PPR leagues.

Anyway

Patriots
    Broncos (6-0 in AFCW)
    Ravens (5-1, will sweep Browns and Steelers, split with Bengals
    Colts
    Giants
    Packers
    Buccaneers
    49ers
    you really think the broncos are that much better than everyone else?

NFC North - Green Bay
    NFC East - Philadelphia
    NFC West - San Francisco
    NFC South - N'awlins

AFC North - Baltimore
    AFC East - New England
    AFC South - Houston
    AFC West - Denver
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

NFC North - Green Bay
    Green Bay will have a challenge with the Bears but I think the o-line is going to struggle protecting Cutler. Packs still have Discount Double Check so they win this.

NFC East - Philadelphia
    Eagles had high expectations last year but couldnt get it done. I think the lockout hurt this year with not being able to jell together but this year they will rebound.

NFC South - New Orleans
    Saints are going through a a lot with the suspensions but they still have Drew Brees and they have a pretty good defense. And they still have Drew Brees and Graham.

NFC West - Seattle
    Seahawks are going to be a surprise team. 49ers had a great team and defense last year and stacked on RBs. But I think Alex Smith is going to take a step back and their defense wont be as good. Seahawks found their QB in DangeRUSS Wilson and they already have a really good defense.

AFC North - Baltimore
    The Ravens are now rested on Flaccos shoulders and its time for him to carry this team with an aging defense without TSizzle. Steelers are going through a lot of injuries and also a new offense.

AFC East - New England
    Jets Suck. Dolphins suck even more. Bills are the only real competition. But Pats added a lot more weapons this year and a lot more players on defense. And they have that guy Brady.

AFC South - Houston
    Titans will have some struggles with Locker, Colts with Luck and Jags with Gabbert. Texans got this.

AFC West - Denver
    Our schedule is one of the hardest in the NFL. It will be a very close race to win the division. I think we win the 1st game against the steelers then will have some struggles around the middle winning some losing some. Then at the end when our schedule gets much easier we win out the division. Raiders are gonna struggle this year but will have a really good running game if Run DMC stays healthy. Chargers rest on Rivers' shoulders with a not good o-line protecting him, leading to INTs and sacks. Will probably struggle against the pass a bit because of the injuries with their CBs. Chiefs on paper have the most talented team but it all depends on Cassel. I think Broncos 1st, Chiefs 2nd, Chargers 3rd Norv gets fired and 4th Raiduhhhzz. It will be a very close race.

Coach of the Year - Pete Carroll
    Offensive ROY - Andrew Luck
    Defensive ROY - Luke Kuechly
    MVP - Tom Brady
    Comeback Player of the Year - Peyton Manning
    Last edited by one5beast; 09-02-2012 at 03:54 PM.