Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what a game last night, eh?
    I'm actually surprised that Wisconsin scored that many points against Nebraska. This is the same Wisconsin team that struggled to score points against Bowl subdivision schools at the beginning of the year.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    I'm actually surprised that Wisconsin scored that many points against Nebraska. This is the same Wisconsin team that struggled to score points against Bowl subdivision schools at the beginning of the year.
    yeah, our team looked like dirt in most of the first half. our DL was getting hammered at first, in the second half it looked like we fielded a completely different team.

i am not trying to talk smack, it was a very good game and we almost blew it. i am not very high on my team this year, i want to see how we look against ohio st. and then i will have a good idea where we are at.

Badgers showed a lot of promise, just failed to close that game out. Stave looked good, very good for a Freshman.

Badgers just need to compete with Illinois, Indiana, and Purdue in order to return to the B1G title game. So their season is definitely not over.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakka27 View Post
    Badgers showed a lot of promise, just failed to close that game out. Stave looked good, very good for a Freshman.

Badgers just need to compete with Illinois, Indiana, and Purdue in order to return to the B1G title game. So their season is definitely not over.
    So they only have to beat three of the worst teams in the FBS.

Gotcha.

Hooray, beer!

It's been tough watching the Badgers this season. It almost guts me to spend money to go to their games, and watch very mediocre football in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    It's been tough watching the Badgers this season. It almost guts me to spend money to go to their games, and watch very mediocre football in return.
    2 Badger fans, 2 different opinions of the team.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

We were spoiled the last 2 years. Had high expectations this year, very understandable for people to be upset with their play this season.

he got his ass kicked in the second half, not really his fault though, the OL got dominated in the second half after dominating in the first half.

not really sure what happened there.

he got his ass kicked in the second half, not really his fault though, the OL got dominated in the second half after dominating in the first half.

not really sure what happened there.
    He still played well, just got roughed up.

He still played well, just got roughed up.
    yeah, in the first half he did. Wisconsin only had 108 yards of total offense in the second half, alot of it had to do with your OL though IMO

yeah, in the first half he did. Wisconsin only had 108 yards of total offense in the second half, alot of it had to do with your OL though IMO
    Yeah they have struggled all year, I was just hoping the first half was some sort of turning point. It certainly was back to normal in the second half tho.

My only gripe with Stave in that game was him missing Montee Ball short on that easy touchdown pass off the play fake. That might have broke Nebraska's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Reminded me of the Ohio State/Nebraska game last year. Maybe the Buckeyes can keep a lead this year. .
    Last night was an example of how you're supposed to finish a team off. Nebraska has a great offense though. They just need a quarterback. Between Robinson and Martinez, you have to think that any young kid with speed is liking his chances of playing quarterback for a D1 school.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Penn State 4-0 since starting 0-2. Sophomore Allen Robinson is. a. beast. Reports are he will not be molested either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Last night was an example of how you're supposed to finish a team off. Nebraska has a great offense though. They just need a quarterback. Between Robinson and Martinez, you have to think that any young kid with speed is liking his chances of playing quarterback for a D1 school.
    last night was an example of a freaking embarrassment, Martinez actually has played well for us up until last night. changes will likely need to be made after this season, we haven't improved, we are getting worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Penn State 4-0 since starting 0-2. Sophomore Allen Robinson is. a. beast. Reports are he will not be molested either.
    What the hell is with the frog?

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders