Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    What the hell is with the frog?
    he is a toad licker.

So with the failure that is Nebraska, does that mean you take down that video on the fantasy football page?

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

So with the failure that is Nebraska, does that mean you take down that video on the fantasy football page?
    why would i? did they lose their tradition?

tell you what, i will put up a Michigan video of your choice if you win.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-07-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    why would i? did they lose their tradition?

tell you what, i will put up a Michigan video of your choice if you win.
    Hold that bet for week 7.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Hold that bet for week 7.
    i meant win the league lol

you do realize that everyone in that league is a Nebraska fan, right? well my son doesn't really care but the rest are.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i meant win the league lol

you do realize that everyone in that league is a Nebraska fan, right? well my son doesn't really care but the rest are.
    I don't know anybody in the league nor do I communicate with anyone. They could all be wizards and I wouldn't know.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I don't know anybody in the league nor do I communicate with anyone. They could all be wizards and I wouldn't know.

lol yes i know that, just explaining why i put the Nebraska video up there and everything.

They all suck outside of the SEC. HAHA I am a Gator fan! Isnt it always funny how the SEC has 3-4 teams in the top 10?

I will say that I really dont watch the games, just pay attention from afar about rankings and scores. So I just had to throw that jab out there.

Carry on...
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    They all suck outside of the SEC. HAHA I am a Gator fan! Isnt it always funny how the SEC has 3-4 teams in the top 10?

I will say that I really dont watch the games, just pay attention from afar about rankings and scores. So I just had to throw that jab out there.

Carry on...
    See this is why no one likes SEC fans lol. And the Big 12 is right there with the SEC this year, now granted as the year goes on the Big 12 will probably end up ruining that but right now it is pretty split.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Florida sucks always has and always will. If not for Bama and LSU the SEC wouldn't be number 1, it'd probably be the Pac 12 or Big 12.

Big Ten is suffering from being old, they need to start going outside the box. Michigan and Ohio are too busy recruiting people from each other state and from cali, when they should be recruiting central and southern players.

The SEC is top because their speed, nobody else can contend with the speed of those players. Denard Robinson is a southern player, look at him... Another issue with the Big Ten is they don't wanna gamble on character issue players. Southern players are often in trouble with the law or have personalities that doesn't attract Big Ten teams.

Not making an excuse for the Big Ten, just saying. The last time the Big Ten was relevant Chad Henne was Michigan's QB and that season USC smacked us around in the Rose Bowl.

Still the only Big Ten team to beat Tim Tebow and the Gators.

But again if Bama or LSU was say in the Big 12, the Big 12 would be the top dog. Hell if Bama and LSU was independent, Big 12 or Pac 12 would be number 1.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Which conference has had the most NCAA sanctions recently? SEC or Big Ten?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post

Carry on...
    Hate to say it, but I kind of agree with you. There isn't a team in the Big 12 that I think would have a chance against Alabama. There are two, maybe three good teams in that conference: Oklahoma, KState, and maybe TT. Everyone else is mediocre compared to the SEC. The Pac 12 has a team that might be able to hang with Bama in Oregon, but everyone else in that conference is mediocre compared to the SEC. Oregon State might be good, but I doubt it. There are no other conferences out there that have a case whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Which conference has had the most NCAA sanctions recently? SEC or Big Ten?
    Gotta be the Big 10 right? Michigan, OSU, and PennState. Did they even do anything to Auburn for the whole Cam Newton thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Gotta be the Big 10 right? Michigan, OSU, and PennState. Did they even do anything to Auburn for the whole Cam Newton thing?
    The NCAA didn't do anything to Michigan. They let Michigan handle their own mess, it wasn't anywhere as big a deal as Ohio or Penn St. or any college that got in trouble.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Florida sucks always has and always will. If not for Bama and LSU the SEC wouldn't be number 1, it'd probably be the Pac 12 or Big 12.

Big Ten is suffering from being old, they need to start going outside the box. Michigan and Ohio are too busy recruiting people from each other state and from cali, when they should be recruiting central and southern players.

The SEC is top because their speed, nobody else can contend with the speed of those players. Denard Robinson is a southern player, look at him... Another issue with the Big Ten is they don't wanna gamble on character issue players. Southern players are often in trouble with the law or have personalities that doesn't attract Big Ten teams.

Not making an excuse for the Big Ten, just saying. The last time the Big Ten was relevant Chad Henne was Michigan's QB and that season USC smacked us around in the Rose Bowl.

Still the only Big Ten team to beat Tim Tebow and the Gators.

But again if Bama or LSU was say in the Big 12, the Big 12 would be the top dog. Hell if Bama and LSU was independent, Big 12 or Pac 12 would be number 1.
    the sec is the best because they have the best players, top to bottom the best recruiting classes usually gives you an advantage.....unless you are Texas of course.