Custom Denver/Von Miller McFarlane figure

Hi everyone,

I've finished another Denver Broncos custom McFarlane, this one of linebacker Von Miller. This is my second Miller figure, and as you can see, I put alot of effort into getting the details right on this one, including even trying to get the specifics of Miller's tattoos. It's hard to make out the particulars of the tattoos in the photos, but I tried to find some good pics of him and get pretty detailed. For example, he has pretty elaborate artwork of astronomy on his right arm and I tried to get all of the stars, planets, satellites, and astronauts. That was difficult to do but I think I got it pretty close. There are some additional pictures with a black background on my website where you can see the tattoos a little better. Also, this is him in the 2012 Nike uniform and I tried to match his gloves and shoes to the ones he wore in the Pittsburgh game.

What do you think?

For pictures of other Broncos figures I've done, visit my website at http://www.dustyscustomfigures.com and click Gallery. And "Like" me on Facebook while you're there! Thanks!

Simply.... awesome.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Impressive work, as always!!!

Wow, amazing work again

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Simply amazing. I can't imagine making a custom one, let alone doing all that custom tatoo work.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

That is beyond well done. Nice man!

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Simply amazing. I can't imagine making a custom one, let alone doing all that custom tatoo work.
    The tattoo work wasn't easy, but I used an ultra fine point Sharpie and got it drawn on pretty well. For example, I was able to use the following pic of Miller doing the Mile High Salute to get the details of the underside of his right arm. Compare them and notice the Space Shuttle before the bicep and satellite near the armpit...

Reference pic: http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...onMileHigh.png

And on the other side of the right arm and left arm, I used this picture. Compare and notice the astronaut on the forearm, the satellite on the bicep area, and the larger astronaut on the shoulder and how I got them all on the figure.

Reference pic: http://www.oneeyeland.com/photo4/spo...mmer_78713.jpg

As you can tell, I'm pretty proud of the tattoo work.