Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

At least we aren't KC... Wow just Wow!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Wow that was hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Fire Crennel, Kick Cassel to the curb, and Hire Cowher/Gruden to be the coach, if you dont end up with the number 1 overall pick do whatever it takes and get Barkley.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Fire Crennel, Kick Cassel to the curb, and Hire Cowher/Gruden to be the coach, if you dont end up with the number 1 overall pick do whatever it takes and get Barkley.
    That team has about 4 essential needs 1st and 2nd must be a QB and a 3-4 OLB 3rd and 4th must be a 3-4 DE and an OT. Ild be worried about trading up with how badly the entire team sucks
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-20-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think at this point they know what they have with cassel...Quinn had flashes of brilliance in Cleveland put him in there...at least he won't throw the ball at defensive players knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think at this point they know what they have with cassel...Quinn had flashes of brilliance in Cleveland put him in there...at least he won't throw the ball at defensive players knees.
    Actually Quinn throws an INT 1/10 of a percent less often then Cassel. However, Cassel will consistantly hold onto the ball longer and get sacked nearly 1.5 times as often as Quinn, Cassel, but his hesitation will lead to about the times as many yards. Cassel is actually about 10% more accurate then Quinn (though poor Quinn had stone hands Edwards to throw to) especially in the redzone.Bottom like is they are both pathetic, but Cassel does have a slight edge

I personally hope they stick with Cassell. guys we let go that KC picks up have a weird way of biting us on the butt even if they suck. This has been a fact since way back not Orton paranoia.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

That rant was epic btw i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. that guy is a true chiefs fan too not just a jock that gets paid to talk sports.

"You’re embarrassing your mother. You’re embarrassing your father. You’re embarrassing the city. You’re embarrassing your wife ... and your children."
    He was just warming up.
    "You're an embarrassing train wreck to the 2.5 million people that call this metro area home. You've let down all the old ladies that are on life support rooting for you, trying to pull out another day. You give people nothing to live for ... you suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    That team has about 4 essential needs 1st and 2nd must be a QB and a 3-4 OLB 3rd and 4th must be a 3-4 DE and an OT. Ild be worried about trading up with how badly the entire team sucks
    I think getting rid of Romeo as a HC, if we could keep him as DC awesome but I don't see how, and get a HC that will motivate the team to play again, only QB is an essential need. Hali is still one of the best 3-4 OLBs, Justin Houston came on strong at the end of last year, and we still have Sheffield who is in his 2nd year. Albert isn't a great LT, but we was above average last year in the NFL. I can buy 3-4 DE as a need, especially if Dorsey is let walk to a 4-3 team, but if we keep Dorsey I don't think Pioli would give up on Jackson yet, so it's not essential yet.

I think a CB and SS are a much bigger need than anything you mentioned besides QB right now. Standord Routt is not a great 2nd corner, he is serviceable though but we could easily improve there. And Kendrick Lewis is usually hurt, but when he isn't he is even a notch below Routt as far as a starter. Getting a worth while SS would allow us to move Berry over to FS so his ball skills would come into play more often.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Welcome to the club.
    Yes and how long has Cleveland been in this club, I think they are one of the founding members lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Yes and how long has Cleveland been in this club, I think they are one of the founding members lol.
    The team playing in Cleveland has been in "that club" for thirteen years.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    "You give people nothing to live for, you suck." "You are an embarrassing, sucking, train-wreck of a football team, you suck."

I don't think Romeo is totally at fault he's a good coach. Just a poor assembly of men.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I don't think Romeo is totally at fault he's a good coach. Just a poor assembly of men.
    No he's NOT!

He is a good defensive coordinator - not a good head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Welcome to the club.
    If only the Chiefs and Browns played this year...

And I thought the Chiefs were going to be competitive this year... Imagine when we play them both times

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos