Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Denver Post and your Thoughts

Just want to make one thing clear. I do not live in denver and i'm attempting to find Broncos Fans, not Tebow fans, point of view on The way the Denver Post has written about Peyton as of this week.
    I personally have found the Post to be controversial, ratings grabbers, inadequate in writing the truth and are calling for Tebow.
    What is your take on the Post?
    Since i do not live near Denver, it is one of my sources of fans attitude and view upon their writings and opinions.
    I've been hammered and attacked personally as a Broncos fan hater ( you know who you are)
    I am not by any stretch of the imagination and I dont appreciate being called that on top of a 'pot stirrer'.
    After reading so many negative Peyton posts by fans on the Denver Post website and facebook, well.. it p'oed me off. Simple as that.
    Am I getting the wrong vibe from Broncos fan, because as one person said, 'the Post is liberal and biased'??
    Be honest, i want to know. It is one main place I have been reading about the team, fans, players, ect. To tell you, from the outside looking in, its pretty bad.
    Lets here your thoughts please.

The people who post on the Denver Post comments are awful. None of them are positive.

I stopped posting there because they are so horrible.

The articles aren't bad
    Last edited by PunchDrunk; 09-20-2012 at 12:50 PM.

The comments section on most news sites are more or less the dregs of the internet.

to use star wars vernacular it is the most wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I miss the Rocky Mountain Newspaper and mind you, I also do not live on Colorado, but everytime I visited I read the RMN because it looked and read like a professional newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOLT View Post
    Just want to make one thing clear. I do not live in denver and i'm attempting to find Broncos Fans, not Tebow fans, point of view on The way the Denver Post has written about Peyton as of this week.
    I personally have found the Post to be controversial, ratings grabbers, inadequate in writing the truth and are calling for Tebow.
    What is your take on the Post?
    Since i do not live near Denver, it is one of my sources of fans attitude and view upon their writings and opinions.
    I've been hammered and attacked personally as a Broncos fan hater ( you know who you are)
    I am not by any stretch of the imagination and I dont appreciate being called that on top of a 'pot stirrer'.
    After reading so many negative Peyton posts by fans on the Denver Post website and facebook, well.. it p'oed me off. Simple as that.
    Am I getting the wrong vibe from Broncos fan, because as one person said, 'the Post is liberal and biased'??
    Be honest, i want to know. It is one main place I have been reading about the team, fans, players, ect. To tell you, from the outside looking in, its pretty bad.
    Lets here your thoughts please.
    What in the world are you talking about? Who's calling for Tebow? What does he have to do with anything?

I rather like it. Could be a lot worse.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nap Lajewie View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? Who's calling for Tebow? What does he have to do with anything?
    Go on facebook and The Denver Post. Its all there. Many were quoted as stating "Karma for Tebow" due to the rough 1st quarter Peyton had.
    I'm asking about Broncos fans stance on The Denver Post.

Are you from Indianapolis? You seem to spend a lot of energy defending Peyton.

DP sucks, they are ratings grabbers and they are only trying to get clicks.

But as a bronco fan before a Tebow fan, I wished we would have had Tebow on Monday. Sorry, but after what I went through with Tim last year he will always be one of my favs regardless of what team he plays for.

Now I'm not saying we are better with Tim, we undoubtedly will win more this year with Peyton that we would have with Tim. But last monday we could have used his magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable View Post
    Are you from Indianapolis? You seem to spend a lot of energy defending Peyton.
    And you seem to personally come after me alot. Whats your beef?

Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    DP sucks, they are ratings grabbers and they are only trying to get clicks.

But as a bronco fan before a Tebow fan, I wished we would have had Tebow on Monday. Sorry, but after what I went through with Tim last year he will always be one of my favs regardless of what team he plays for.

Now I'm not saying we are better with Tim, we undoubtedly will win more this year with Peyton that we would have with Tim. But last monday we could have used his magic.
    If Manning couldn't figure out that safety movement and such, Tebow would've had many troubles too. Besides, Manning did play pretty well in the 4th quarter. It's not his fault we did not stop Atlanta on 3rd and 5.

I think some thick skin is in order here. For everything PM has gone through you have to realize that there are going to be doubters and there are still fans of TT out there.

Now to say this represents the majority of the fanbase, then I would say no. Also realize that until PM is able to cast off all doubts with a Super Bowl win this will be the norm from here on out. Especially after any loss like the one on Monday night.

So just grin and bear it cause this ain't stoppin any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    If Manning couldn't figure out that safety movement and such, Tebow would've had many troubles too. Besides, Manning did play pretty well in the 4th quarter. It's not his fault we did not stop Atlanta on 3rd and 5.
    And it wasn't because of Tebow that Marion Barber ran out of bounds, but that kind of thing just happens when Tebow is playing.

Way off subject, but the DenverPost articles never load anymore for me on Firefox. Anybody else with this problem?

Honestly the whole Denver sports media landscape is a joke. From the radio guys to the newspaper guys. They all are not very good. Obviously their are a few who offfer good analysis but for the most part they are a joke.