Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    everyone need to slow down on the snow part .... i like cool weather i hate cold weather

plus it makes people forget how to drive, dont get me started on that
    don't even get me started on the driving thing

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    geez........my I Love October thread has turned into a weather discussion!!

Ha ha.........weather weather weather.......it happens
    Ain't it how it works ? All autum thing turning into winter things?
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

Well this year October will be full of debates. So I guess thats another thing for October

I said I loved October and I meant it. BUT we actually have snow sticking to the ground, roof and so on, going into tomorrow. Hopefully we won't get much overnight, because driving could get dicey. But if you travel a mere 20 miles or so, they got lots of snow!!!! AND wind.

I've seen lots of winter weather as a canuck, but I don't remember seeing a winter storm passing by this early before. Our friends just south of us in the US got some too I'm sure.

And here's me, raving about the 29 or 30C / 85F last Saturday!!!

Great Pumpkins, it snowed yesterday!

Where did Autumn go?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

I am a bit late on this, but wanted to express some love for good old October.

This year is no exception:

- The weather is not too bad, and looking to warm up this week. The leaves have hit the turf in many cases, but there is still a lot of colour and life left out there. I feel for some folks who have actually had to shovel already in other parts.
    - Few bugs left
    - Sports, Sports, Sports!!! NFL is in full swing, MLB is into the playoffs, NHL starts this week....plenty more! On a personal level, I am a huge Jays fan, and wow, they sure are making things fun of late! And my hockey Jets are ready to take flight this Thursday.
    - Thanksgiving (Canadian) was great!
    - I can go on a bit, but I am sure this entire thread has addressed much of the good stuff!! (DID I MENTION SPORTS!!!!!)

Watching hockey, football and baseball tonight, along with other good stuff. Still loving the autumn-ness, even if a bit crisp.

Had to bump, cuz I love this month!!!

October??? It was 90 freakin degrees in NYC Wednesday. We're still stuck in June.

But regardless, October is my 3rd favorite month, after November (2) and December (1).

I love October - but here in the WI, it's just been RAIN RAIN RAIN.

Nobody can get out to enjoy anything. And when we do, the yard is just a soaked pond when stepping foot into it.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    It is 75 degrees and 80% humidity at midnight in PA..... Are you sure its October?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    October??? It was 90 freakin degrees in NYC Wednesday. We're still stuck in June.

But regardless, October is my 3rd favorite month, after November (2) and December (1).
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I love October - but here in the WI, it's just been RAIN RAIN RAIN.

Nobody can get out to enjoy anything. And when we do, the yard is just a soaked pond when stepping foot into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    It is 75 degrees and 80% humidity at midnight in PA..... Are you sure its October?
    Weather can often be a factor. Love any days that are even close to warm, up here, because an ordinary day in summer feels like heaven in autumn.

Unfortunately rain has been an issue here, as well as what you folks mention (except PA it appears!). Bothers me that the farmers can not get their crop harvested. Not looking good for many of them.

Even our Red River is much higher than normal. If I didn't know better I'd think it was late spring.

Now.....where's that pumpkin pie?! (Must admit, for the price, Costco sure makes a good one!!! Still prefer home made, but those dudes make a case, given the price and taste.)

One other thing...planning to change to winter tires in a month.