Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Green Back, Motivated

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...a-e3d36064aaa8

Encouraging article.

ÖBut letís hope heís equally motivated not to have a repeat performance of the same bone-headed off-field behavior that led to his absence in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Bone headed behavior? Didnt he just not tell the league about a prescription drug he was taking for his ADD?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Bone headed behavior? Didnt he just not tell the league about a prescription drug he was taking for his ADD?
    Thats exactly what it was.

Exactly. Really not that bone headed, honest mistake that really didn't even cost the team too much (though suspensions are never good).

Yeah, wasnt it his inhaler?
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

It was just his inhaler and just forgetful..should not have been a suspension and of this length....it was a prescription...
    BRONCO FAN FOR LIFE

I apologize. I've been out of the loop for awhile. That's what I get for only reading headlines and jumping to conclusions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Nice to see him back. Green has loads of potential ahead of him.

Watched him his whole college career here in Reno...kid has great hands and deceptive speed for a tight end..not to mention a great blocker. Hope he gets a good shot

Was I the only one who came into this thread thinking it was about someone being motivated by money. I mean green backs is dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos2024 View Post
    Was I the only one who came into this thread thinking it was about someone being motivated by money. I mean green backs is dollars.
    Has a new nickname been born?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Has a new nickname been born?
    Birth of a Green (back) nation ?

Really hope this guy steps up. I don't mind Dreessen and Tamme but I think our fanbase massively overrates them. I wasn't thrilled when either signed and still not happy with our TE position. I liked the pickups in the draft last year, just hope he contributes more.

As a rookie last year, Virgil Green was behind veterans Fells and Rosario. He was considered a much better receiver than a blocker coming from Nevada's Pistol O. He reinforced his receiving credentials at the Combine. He was considered a marginal blocker.

However, his blocking in 2011 was stellar. He has the chance to become a well-rounded TE in the NFL if he can become as reliable a receiver as he is a blocker. His suspension was unwarranted and arbitrary IMO.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos2024 View Post
    I thought it was too.
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24