Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    I'm assuming his head must of bounced off the ground, or Matt Schaub is basically Superman.

Matt Schaub is one tough shutyomouth.

Hooray, beer!

his head hit the ground hard. just like trent greens

I frear Cassel, like Green may be finished as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    and im one of those forum members. and we've been at it all freeking day !!!! I think Winston owes us all an apology althought the damage he caused is done. I don't consider him a Chief anyway. he draws flags like an outhouse draws flies. and miss's blocks that Cassel has paid for. we''ll wait an see what Hunt/peoli have to say. or if they'll white wash it. IMO
    A guy I work with was at the game and he said fans were cheering because Charles made a first down and cheered when Cassel was able to get up and walk off the field.

Winston can take it how he wants.Chiefs fans are some good fans.There could have been a few idiots cheering.Every team has idiot fans.It could also have been Ravens fans cheering.Has Winston or anyone thought of that?

Crennel spoke on the matter and pretty much let it go.He didn't make a huge deal out of it cause he knows it wasn't a huge deal like the media is making it out to be.

Rich Baldinger a former Chiefs wasn't happy with Winston and his comments.

Much ado about nothing IMO..I wish Cassel well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Cheering as Cassel lies motionless has officially disgusted NFL fans and players around the league from what ive heard. They should be ashamed of themselves and will be lucky if anyone of any value will ever want to play in a town full of drunken idiots who praise the possible life impactive injuries of others let alone those that play for them. Cassel may suck but he did nothing to those people to warrant this. Your current teams suck and yes your ashamed of them, but now they have every reason to be more ashamed of you:

Eric Winston OT:

Jamal Charles:

Haloti Ngata:

Be ashamed, but I expect nothing less from a group that seemed to celebrate the death of Seau. I am sorry Chiefs fans I think Cassels a joke but right now you disgust me.
    I don't know anyone who celebrated the death of Seau.I read some comments that someone posted from a Chiefs board.Bronco fans on another board made snide remarks about DT when he was elected to the HOF.Like I said ALL teams have fans that are morons.The whole fan base of KC didn't make fun of Seau's death.

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for?

video

duh hello
    Thanks for posting that...Winston is an idiot.I knew better.I was watching the game and they cheered for JC making a first down and for Cassel being able to walk off the field on his own.Bronco fans calling out Chiefs fans like you're the only fans that love your team.Chiefs fans are loyal.Have been and we have been through some crap years like this season and continue to be fans and fill the stadium...this is for the Bronco fans that are dissing the Chiefs fans not all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    A guy I work with was at the game and he said fans were cheering because Charles made a first down and cheered when Cassel was able to get up and walk off the field.

Winston can take it how he wants.Chiefs fans are some good fans.There could have been a few idiots cheering.Every team has idiot fans.It could also have been Ravens fans cheering.Has Winston or anyone thought of that?

Crennel spoke on the matter and pretty much let it go.He didn't make a huge deal out of it cause he knows it wasn't a huge deal like the media is making it out to be.

Rich Baldinger a former Chiefs wasn't happy with Winston and his comments.

Much ado about nothing IMO..I wish Cassel well.
    doink -- I forgot you were on here. they also cheered Cassel when he got up. that speaks volumes for the fans. and Baldinger is dead on. he's owe's us an apology. we do pay his salary

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    I don't know anyone who celebrated the death of Seau.I read some comments that someone posted from a Chiefs board.Bronco fans on another board made snide remarks about DT when he was elected to the HOF.Like I said ALL teams have fans that are morons.The whole fan base of KC didn't make fun of Seau's death.
    Well when it happend I had a post saying we should suspend smack for at least a day in honor of the man, and I believe it was baph who went to the chiefs forum and posted a link to a thread that showed some of the nasty and hateful things they were saying about it, many of which were some really distasteful jokes from some seasoned posters

Ill be honest my respect dropped a lot after seeing what I saw on those boards (infact you and gridiron are 2 of the better posters on these boards), and before then I held you guys in high regard especially the posters on here and my friends in real life. I just think you guys have way to many bad apples, they arent a majority but those type of people can spoil the bunch

doink -- I forgot you were on here. they also cheered Cassel when he got up. that speaks volumes for the fans. and Baldinger is dead on. he's owe's us an apology. we do pay his salary
    True, he needs to apologize for lumping you all in after I saw that I do realize there was a mass applause for him getting up, a boo or 2 but definitely not that loud. I apologize to using his statement to also paint that picture.

I hate the family friendly stadium laws at "Mile High". When someone reports you for inappropriate behavior they can ban you from the stadium (confiscating season tickets and not allowing future purchase as well as a waiting list ban). There have been some accounts where this meant the fan was cheering to loud (no cuss words involved no taunting or rood statements) just being roudy, However, I do think something like this (but more cut and dry) should be instituded in cases like this. I think fans who cheer for injury ruin the game for all of us.

As far as Cassel's toughness goes. I'm not going to question it. Before he even hit the ground, it kind of looks like he took a temple shot into the back of, I think it was Ngata's helmet. I could be wrong, but that will turn the lights out real quick if he did.

At least he doesn't flop like Rivers
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    At least he doesn't flop like Rivers
    lol I remember the argument with charger fans over whether it was flopping or tripping. Then the answer was it doesnt matter what you call it, its still pathetic.

Do you have a clip of Ingrams hit on Brees last night so I can compare?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Well when it happend I had a post saying we should suspend smack for at least a day in honor of the man, and I believe it was baph who went to the chiefs forum and posted a link to a thread that showed some of the nasty and hateful things they were saying about it, many of which were some really distasteful jokes from some seasoned posters

Ill be honest my respect dropped a lot after seeing what I saw on those boards (infact you and gridiron are 2 of the better posters on these boards), and before then I held you guys in high regard especially the posters on here and my friends in real life. I just think you guys have way to many bad apples, they arent a majority but those type of people can spoil the bunch
    I would venture he went to Chiefs Planet. which is a garbage dump

I would venture he went to Chiefs Planet. which is a garbage dump
    Ah OK I do believe that was the reference he used.

Ah OK I do believe that was the reference he used.
    im on a different forum and we do not allow that kind of behavior. amoung ourselves or visitors from other teams.