View Poll Results: So did you turn the channel or shut off the TV for any part of the game last night?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 18.05%
  • No

109 81.95%
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    I was frustrated, mad, and upset at halftime. I questioned the coaching staff.

I never turned the game off though. And am I glad I didnt!

It was a hard task for sure, but I stayed with the boys, hoping to see some life if nothing else.

Every once in a while in sports there is a huge payoff when you "stay with it", even when your hopes are crushed, and your cool is all gone. I've been fortunate to have a pretty good list of amazing outcomes on my list, but lets be clear, Monday's game was in the "extremely unlikely comeback" category......which made it that much sweeter!!!

And the fact that a loss this early in the season could have made it very hard to keep our hopes up in terms of a playoff position, enhanced the flavour to the max!!!

Growing up with Elway and all his comebacks
    and last season with all the 4th quarter comebacks

I don't know how anyone can walk away from a game as a Bronco fan.

If you don't notice the right guard and Manning isn't sacked then he is doing GREAT! How many time did Ramirez get pointed out as struggling? Kupers want even noticed. This is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Hasn't he only done it like 47 times???
    Yes, tied for the all-time lead..

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    Growing up with Elway and all his comebacks
    and last season with all the 4th quarter comebacks

I don't know how anyone can walk away from a game as a Bronco fan.
    Good point with the Elway comebacks. But if I remember correctly Tebow never once rallied from 20+ points. And the highest was 15. All the games we rallied from with him were never out of control.

He didn't have the capability to rally from halftime deficits against buffalo, New England and Detroit.

Now Manning didn't succeed every time either. But I should've known he had a better chance to.

I've learned my lesson. And will not turn off a game again.

But I don't really consider last years games as evidence that we can overcome 24+ down.

I thought I'd never say this.. but I'm super glad that I had a night class Monday night. It allowed me to miss all of the first half and walk in the door 5 minutes before the 2nd half kickoff.

Kuper played great. Had nice comeback game.

Technically? Yes. But for the purposes of the poll, no. I had to leave the house either way after the half, and I had the game on record. I came back to watch the 4th, but I would probably have watched the rest of the game either way.
    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

I have never turned a Broncos game off before it was over in my 26 years following the team!
    " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

After what happened in the 2nd half last season, i will never turn the game off again haha but this was so much more epic than tebow time. Its PFM baby!

I agree. My friend's say we got lucky. When you score 35 unanswered points, that's not lucky that's just a beat down.

Not going to lie, I smirked when I saw Chris Harris pick off Rivers, both when he was on Eddie Royal. Still on the right side, Eddie?
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

I'd bet a year's salary Mike n Mike were sleeping during the MNF game

After all they do get up early
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

The chargers rot. Most overrated team in NFL history possibly in the last decade. Every year I hear writers and analysts say on paper they are the most talented team in the NFL and should win the superbowl. I never seen what they were talking about. Bah

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'd bet a year's salary Mike n Mike were sleeping during the MNF game

After all they do get up early
    Yeah can't blame that. Watching the entire game than getting up early for Mike n Mike has to be tough.