View Poll Results: How Many Ints Will Manning Throw Monday Night?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

13 76.47%

2 11.76%

1 5.88%

0 0%

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How many Ints will Manning throw this Monday?

Exactly how many Ints will Manning through vs San Diego this Monday Night?
    Make your best guess.

vs Rivers, Manning is averaging nearly 3 interceptions per game and the very last game Manning had an absolutely HORRID game vs Rivers losing 14-36 tossing 4 interceptions departing the game with a 59.8 passer rating. Manning looked like a total baffoon, a complete idiot, moron.

Need I say any more Denver fans? Check the stats below. Read it and weep. Your QB even in his prime LOST multiple games to the San Diego Chargers and has NEVER had a 100 passer rating vs the Chargers in any game whereas Rivers has had 3 games out of 5 all exceeding a 100 passer rating. He's also been knocked out of the PO's twice by the Chargers. Clearly Manning has looked like a total peanut head vs the Chargers.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

I cant vote in this poll because there isnt an option for 0

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith275 View Post
    I cant vote in this poll because there isnt an option for 0
    Well thats because the dude is averaging nearly 3 ints per game vs the Chargers defense and from a Career stand points vs the Chargers he's thrown 1 more more Ints in every single game except for one game.

Just shut up and vote already. You are in denial if you doubt that Manning is an Int machine vs San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Well thats because the dude is averaging nearly 3 ints per game vs the Chargers defense and from a Career stand points vs the Chargers he's thrown 1 more more Ints in every single game except for one game.

Just shut up and vote already. You are in denial if you doubt that Manning is an Int machine vs San Diego.
    Manning said it himself, you can't use past games with the COLTS. Especially since they have a lot of different players that weren't on prior teams.

And this is by far the best OL he's ever had, Colts OL's got dominated by the Chargers front. At the very, very most, maybe 1 INT.

Did you know that Jim Mora's infamous "Playoffs" post game interview was a result of Peyton Manning's loss to the 49rs after tossing 4 interceptions? Click the link below and also the vid, he's REALLY pissed off and its primarily towards a single player:

Jim Mora's Playoff Rant Over Peyton Manning's Train Wreck of a Performance

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 10-13-2012 at 10:21 AM.

poll fail
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

I voted two.

But its okay, Rivers will throw three.

Hooray, beer!

Every QB has bad games. Besides, the Chargers were a much better team then than they are now.

Plus, with the exception of Atlanta and possibly New Orleans, the Chargers haven't played anyone tough yet. Tennessee still isn't too good, and anyone can beat KC and the Raiders. Denver has played a tougher schedule and is only one game behind. When the Chargers have to play teams like Baltimore and Pittsburgh, they will be exposed.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Not enough for us to lose.

vs Rivers, Manning is averaging nearly 3 interceptions per game
    So Rivers is playing both sides of the ball now? Are they now the San Diego Rivers?

I think it's interesting to note, that even though you guys got lucky and returned a couple ints for TDs in that game, the Colts D (which wasn't good that year) limited your pathetic Rivers to NO TDs in that game at all, and you didn't score an offensive TD until the 4th quarter......... Please, please play like that again Monday

You have a different D-coordinator. You have different players. You have a scared Rivers who's playing games with piss dribbling down his leg, and you have Norv "I have lady parts for neck skin" Turner sabotaging your team.

And somehow you think a win over a Colts team decimated by injuries 2 years ago means anything on Monday Night?

one can only hope the Chargers are just as nieve as you.

Oh BOLTMAN-1, your tired diatribe, one sided polls, and truly football ignorant smack are quite entertaining.

I couldn;t vote as there is no option for zero
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Did you know that Jim Mora's infamous "Playoffs" post game interview was a result of Peyton Manning's loss to the 49rs after tossing 4 interceptions? Click the link below and also the vid, he's REALLY pissed off and its primarily towards a single player:

Jim Mora's Playoff Rant Over Peyton Manning's Train Wreck of a Performance

Did you know Mora got fired for failing to win with a great qb and has never been hired by an NFL team again? lol see ya tuesday afternoon because we know you don't show up after a loss for at least 18 hours..
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

How do you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Did you know Mora got fired for failing to win with a great qb and has never been hired by an NFL team again? lol see ya tuesday afternoon because we know you don't show up after a loss for at least 18 hours..
    I always show up win or lose. Question is will you continue puffing your nips out when your team loses?