View Poll Results: Is Peyton Manning the Greatest QB you have ever seen?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

68 59.13%
  • No.

47 40.87%
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Is Peyton Manning the GOAT?

I've watched Elway. I've watched Marino. I've watched Montana and Brady, et al. I can say with honesty, I have never seen a QB like Peyton Manning. We truly are blessed, even if only for a few season, to have who I believe is the greatest QB of all time.

Agree?
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Quote Originally Posted by Shsonline View Post
    I've watched Elway. I've watched Marino. I've watched Montana and Brady, et al. I can say with honesty, I have never seen a QB like Peyton Manning. We truly are blessed, even if only for a few season, to have who I believe is the greatest QB of all time.

Agree?
    Out of those guys you mentioned. He is only better than Elway.

Montana, Brady, Marino, Peyton and Elway.

Those are the top QB'S in history, in my opinion.

Haha, you know I agree. I've seen all those Greats play as well, but when it comes to no huddle, running the offense, putting passes in tight spots with precision not speed.. he is the GOAT. He also ties Marino for most 4th quarter comeback wins ever.

Yes. Could you imagine if he played for the 1980s 49ers or the 2001-2007 Patriots?
    sitting down>laying down

Agree?
    Look I'm huge Manning fan but no. Regular season GOAT sure without question. His post season career isnt very good 7-9 record. If wins another Super Bowl he moves up the list.

If Peyton wins another championship he would be only QB to win two championships with two different teams. That has to count for something...

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Down View Post
    Yes. Could you imagine if he played for the 1980s 49ers or the 2001-2007 Patriots?
    not a chance for those two organizations that are more team oriented with team systems.

Peyton has yet to prove he can run an offense that is more structured.

joe montana is

elway was also better..... so is brady (no offense)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post

Look I'm huge Manning fan but no. Regular season GOAT sure without question. His post season career isnt very good 7-9 record. If wins another Super Bowl he moves up the list.

If Peyton wins another championship he would be only QB to win two championships with two different teams. That has to count for something...
    basically this. He is a great regular season performer but he was always known as a choker before his SB win.

He even threw a key INT in the SB against the Saints.

One Super Bowl win in his career is not enough.

Agree?
    He is in the conversation. But he could end it if he manages to win a Super Bowl in Denver.

1. Joe Montana

2. John Elway

3. Johnny Unitas

4. Manning/Marino

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Elway or Montana I would say are the best QBs i've seen play...

but that shouldnt take anything away from manning his name should be mentioned in the same breath as those two and a few other guys.

Here's something else I think should put him in consideration for GOAT status right NOW. He's doing it on two different teams. He's proved that his success isn't tethered to one organization, or one player, or one coach (ahem, Brady). He misses a year of football, and at 37 years old, is statistically off to his best start in his career. He is a specimen. The year his Colts play without him, they pick first overall in the draft. championships are a team effort, but 4 time MVP, all the records...I just don't see anyone else who you could argue in his place. Montana did okay with the Chiefs, but even he had any average-ish couple seasons statwise. Manning is LIGHTING IT UP.
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Here's something else I think should put him in consideration for GOAT status right NOW. He's doing it on two different teams. He's proved that his success isn't tethered to one organization, or one player, or one coach (ahem, Brady). He misses a year of football, and at 37 years old, is statistically off to his best start in his career. He is a specimen. The year his Colts play without him, they pick first overall in the draft. championships are a team effort, but 4 time MVP, all the records...I just don't see anyone else who you could argue in his place. Montana did okay with the Chiefs, but even he had any average-ish couple seasons statwise. Manning is LIGHTING IT UP.
    you live in an the era of Fantasy Football.

Montana basically almost took KC to the Super Bowl.

well he's 3-3 on his 2nd team so.....maybe slow down lol