Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dear Eric "butterfingers" Decker

Upon conclusion of this season, PLEASE change your number.

You are nowhere near the receiver McCaffrey was, and not worthy of the 87.

still glad to have you on the team, as you have TONS of potential, but please learn to CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!

Thank you.

GO BRONCOS.

Its a fact that catching becomes harder when the ball isnt a spiral
    Just saying

Thomas decker and the former broncos recover Brandon lloyd have all stated tebows passes are hard to catch. Drops have been up since tebow took over. Thomas has gotten better though.

Quote Originally Posted by dsignrguy View Post
    Upon conclusion of this season, PLEASE change your number.

You are nowhere near the receiver McCaffrey was, and not worthy of the 87.

still glad to have you on the team, as you have TONS of potential, but please learn to CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!

Thank you.

GO BRONCOS.
    Decker was 20 for 270 yards and 4 TDs in the first 4 games. What happened????

Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Just saying
    They asked Jerry Rice that question on sportscenter, his response was "I don't care if your hands touch it, then you catch it." that said to day every drop wasn't a spiral is untrue.

Hmmm in Minnesota he never dropped a ball, when Orton was playing QB again I dont "remember" a drop either! Now with Tebow drops after drops! Not sure if it's different to catch a ball from a lefty or what! I do know many bad balls are thrown through out the game and maybe when a hood one is thrown it comes as a shock! I was one who mocked decker to us cause he is a welder type WR that McDaniels loved! The boy can ball trust me, the drops I have truly no idea!

Making excuses for receivers not catching balls because they don't spiral is worse than the Tebow excuses.

St. Louis Rams GM

Left handed throws spin the opposite way. Still should have caught it
    but give him some slack.

Jerry rice saying that still doesnt make it easier to catch a ball that looks like a punt

Go watch the whole season and find out how many of the dropped passes were ugly looking passes... I bet it was most of them

Just saying
    Lol come on. Even my high school coach told us. If it hits your hands you catch it. Doesnt matter if it has a pretty spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukic View Post
    Making excuses for receivers not catching balls because they don't spiral is worse than the Tebow excuses.
    He should catch whatever hits his hands

With that said its not an excuse its a FACT that its harder to catch a ball if its not a spiral

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Decker was 20 for 270 yards and 4 TDs in the first 4 games. What happened????
    yes, and in the past 9 or so games he's dropped several that the drummer for Def Leppard could have caught, so don't try to turn this into a Tebow thing.

Jerry rice saying that still doesnt make it easier to catch a ball that looks like a punt

Go watch the whole season and find out how many of the dropped passes were ugly looking passes... I bet it was most of them
    Doesnt matter you touch it, you catch it. A lot were catchable balls. Difficult? Yes, but as an NFL receiver you catch those. That said theyre not getting any favors, but aren't giving any in return.

He should catch whatever hits his hands

With that said its not an excuse its a FACT that its harder to catch a ball if its not a spiral
    Little known fact: Tebow ruined the economy, knocked down the towers.

These guys are pros. They get paid thousands of dollars to go out there and catch passes. They still have to catch it.