Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Anyone else think the Broncos will go on an 8-game winning streak?

The next 6 games aren't that tough, honestly. The teams combine for a 14-28 record. I think the Ravens will still be a tough one. They will have adjusted for life w/o Lewis by then. I could really see them going 8-1 over the last 9 games.

Thoughts?
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Yep, very capable of doing it. Injuries will be the main things to watch out for.

One game at a time for the players, Peyton and the coaches know the "Any Given Sunday" mantra very well.

But hey, we are fans, and we will speculate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JrtheFreak View Post
    The next 6 games aren't that tough, honestly. The teams combine for a 14-28 record. I think the Ravens will still be a tough one. They will have adjusted for life w/o Lewis by then. I could really see them going 8-1 over the last 9 games.

Thoughts?
    Why not 9-0?

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Why not 9-0?
    9-0 might be necessary for a bye week, IMO. I expect the Pats to lose 1 more to the Texans or 49ers later in the year. Who knows, the Pats may lose prior to that in the division at the Dolphins who always play them tough???

The big question is, can this team play well on the road and win vs the Pats or Texans??? That is what it will come down to.

I'll take it just like the players are.

One game at a time.

Broncos will be 13-3...

Quote Originally Posted by eddieroyal View Post
    Broncos will be 13-3...
    You win the grand prize!
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Um seriously...I don't see them losing any game in the future. Call me crazy.

I've watched Texans fall apart in the playoffs year after year. Not scared of the Texans or the Falcons...they will not survive. This team is getting tough week after week and Manning has a fire burning inside of him to prove something to a lot of people. He is not going to give up and all that is needed is for his team mates to do the same. I think they are all on the same page now pretty much. If everyone could toughen up on both sides of the ball there is no stopping them in the playoffs. Defense wins championships!!

Don't want to put my neck on the line and predict our record, but I feel so good about this team right now!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Just say it!!!13-3

Quote Originally Posted by eddieroyal View Post
    Just say it!!!13-3
    Yes! Optimism is back in Denver.

If Peyton could go to 2 SB's and win 1 with an okay defense and an O-line that really wasn't all that great..imagine what he can do now with an O-line that protects him and a defense that is heating up. He is getting comfortable and the rest of the NFL is getting jitters. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I'll take it just like the players are.

One game at a time.

Not like you have any other options!

Like the Miami Heat coach always says, "Dont get too high, dont get too low". I try not to get too high on these wins. The saints are not too great, and our team has potential. But i expect us to mess up a little bit somewhere in these next 8 games. Might not go undefeated in em.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_24 View Post
    Like the Miami Heat coach always says, "Dont get too high, dont get too low". I try not to get too high on these wins. The saints are not too great, and our team has potential. But i expect us to mess up a little bit somewhere in these next 8 games. Might not go undefeated in em.
    Well that's your first problem. We have PFM now. He doesn't let your team have a slip-up. He will have our guys prepared every game.

9-0 can happen.