Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Yes. PFM doesn't let his teams fall into trap games. He will prepare in one of two ways: Hard and Extra Hard.

If the Broncos play four quarters, they can beat any team.
    This guy freaking eats, sleeps, breathes, and lives football. He is so devoted to the game that I think it just rubs off on everyone.

Can the Broncos run the table?

If we don't stumble with Tampa Bay or Baltimore I don't see Denver losing another game this season... Let's just hope we don't see New England in the playoffs.

Yes.
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Tampa we really should win. Of course it isn't guaranteed but we should win especially since its at home. Baltimore I could see a loss since it is at Baltimore. I swear we always play there. First and foremost we cannot overlook our divisional rivals. Cannot play to the level of the Raiders, Chargers, and even though they suck bad, the Chiefs. Have to take care of those games.

Not a single team left on our schedule scares me...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

The Broncos basically have the best path to the 2nd seed in the AFC. Everybody is healthy and they can take out Baltimore themselves to secure the head to head should they share the same record when the season ends. But Baltimore is not looking as strong as they use to so I think they'll lose more then just 3 games.

I still think the Patriots are a big threat, but they still have the 49ers and Texans left on their schedule. They may lose one of those and that should allow the Broncos to move ahead of them should they win out. The schedule is pretty weak and I see no reason why the Broncos shouldn't win out. If they can pull that off, I'm predicting this team will be the #2 seed in the post season.
    Last edited by Rice Eater; 10-29-2012 at 08:51 PM.

I think we are a team capable of winning against every team left on our schedule.

However, It's nearly impossible to win 11 games in a row... I'd rather not have to win 14 in a row for the championship.

^^This.

The Broncos will most likely win every game left but Baltimore which would be perfectly fine with me.

I am not worried about NE either. They have shown some cracks in the armor. Denver could have gone deep all game and they didn't. The few times Manning did throw deep to DT it was there.

Broncos will most likely end up the #1 seed in the PO's for the AFC.

Maybe it's been too long since this happened, but what is Denver's philosophy about resting players at the end of the season if playoff positions is settled?

From back when it was relevant, Shanahan was always comfortable with resting stars, but just a few.

Of course, he was brilliant enough to keep those games close, too.

Elway was part of those teams, so it could filter down. Did Carolina ever rest stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    Maybe it's been too long since this happened, but what is Denver's philosophy about resting players at the end of the season if playoff positions is settled?
    Hasn't happened in like 20 years since the AFC West always goes down to the last game. Maybe this year we could actually have the chance to? I don't think it's a good idea though.

We have to worry about making the playoffs first, personally, I don't care if it's 9-7 or 13-3. Once you make the playoffs, it's a whole different game from there. I want us to get to the Super Bowl and win it, to me it doesn't matter if it's 8-8 or 16-0.

It's possible, we match up well against the rest of our opponents. We are getting into the part of the season though were teams that haven't been winning get desperate and pul out every fake, tick, or gadget play they can think of. Should be an exciting strech.

Yes we can, and I hope we do, but it'll be real tough!

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Is it bad that I kinda want us to lose a game or two? I don't want to get overconfident and would like to face some adversity before the playoffs hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]